Upcoming Patch v256 Discussion Thread

Jatheish

FLYER NERFIS BULL poopI have 20 people on my server who doesnt even wanna go look for the new animals because of the flyer nerf! That was way to much it makes the flyers useless! exspecailly on the center u cant fly across the water cause it runs out of stamina AND the speed is slow it takes for ever to fly anywere!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over nerf is an understatement, this obviously wasnt really thought through. At least in my opinion. If this stays as is we are shutting down our servers and wont be playing anymore. 

I do agree that the quetz were a bit OP in terms of some things but when you can run faster then your long term leved up flyers... why not just completely take the flyers out as they are 100% useless at this point.

Not sure to Cry or just quit. All the time breeding went to trash... They over did it..... I mean its ok Nerf it but this????

If u are nerfing speed to slow as snail thats ok but dont nerft the stamina. NERF 1 thing. U Nerf pvp wise, Pve wise, Game wise. If u are making grinding take longer ask for less mats or something like that. You already spend to much time grinding in the game...

Why nerf the weight on the Pteradon??? No point on that

Devs say something!! 

3 minutes ago, DeningWei said:

Mindwipe yourself to all speed. Wear ghillie and use cactus broth. Carry a bunch of grappling hooks to use to get down into nest.  Then grapple your way out and run don't look back.

You're kidding right? I've seen better idea's come from a cereal box and yes I verified wild wyverns are just as fast as our tamed ones now so you can't out run you'll run out of stamina you can't fight same thing unless you're an end tier player with a rock time and patience your screwed plus the milk is a while other poop show. 

• Volunteer Moderator

Please keep the naming calling, insults, and cheap shots at each other to yourselves.

If you want to discuss the patch, complain about the patch, call Wildcard names, or, for a change of pace, offer up constructive criticism and ideas, please do.  But, fighting, and attempts at starting fights, will not stand.

1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

Please keep the naming calling, insults, and cheap shots at each other to yourselves.

If you want to discuss the patch, complain about the patch, call Wildcard names, or, for a change of pace, offer up constructive criticism and ideas, please do.  But, fighting, and attempts at starting fights, will not stand.

Agreed so here some info ppl might not have yet. 

Seems after 10 minutes of walking away from the server, leaving it open, efter the dissconnects, it began allowing people on.

As to the nerf, Bravo. Love the reduction in stamina, especially to the wyvern. they were way to op. now 2 attacks and out of stam. much better, keeps that op breath weapon in check. Pteras are more in check to, i got sick of seeing a ptera taking down an alpha rex. there is no raptoring way a ptera would be able to take a rex. period. should be like that in the game to. I am ecstatic with the nerf, and i hope you keep it the way it is.

1 minute ago, mitzelplick said:

Seems after 10 minutes of walking away from the server, leaving it open, efter the dissconnects, it began allowing people on.

As to the nerf, Bravo. Love the reduction in stamina, especially to the wyvern. they were way to op. now 2 attacks and out of stam. much better, keeps that op breath weapon in check. Pteras are more in check to, i got sick of seeing a ptera taking down an alpha rex. there is no raptoring way a ptera would be able to take a rex. period. should be like that in the game to. I am ecstatic with the nerf, and i hope you keep it the way it is.

You can still easily kill alpha rexes with pteras, lol.

4 minutes ago, mitzelplick said:

I agree, update returns some balance to the game, but needs to be polish. Didnt make sense tame half of dinos just because once you have two or three flyers and survival wasnt  longer the goal. 

• Jatheish unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived