Unofficial "Post What You Lost" Thread

jewofcanada

9 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

I lost my virginity. Since there was going to be a rollback I decided to crawl out of my basement and socialize. Went to the bar and got a girl to come back to my place. She was fat, but I've tamed many brontos in my time.

Dang it wildcard!!!! Look what you did!!! Sorry about the past brontos but this one was not your fault my friend. It doesn't count ?

My 2 adult dimos were forced back into their eggs, along with a few babies that didn't make it due to the starve glitch. I lost a few dozen awesome jman-asc tools weapons, saddles, and bps. The 250% damage auto shotty bp I traded for was reverted to before my friend found it in a desert crate. I lost 3 egg layer mantis, a bunch of eggs and kibble, a 145 microraptor that is pretty useless in PvE but I was still proud of her. I lost 3 285 rexes with high imprint, some jman and primitive rex saddles, some important fertilized eggs, and a good amount of mc-asc gear in the obelisk. I lost a lower level ptera tamed for breeding color (it was perfect, I'll never find another one like it). I lost some pillars put up to protect us from having neighbors build right at our walls and blocking a land passage to a metal spawn (and now they have, god dammit). I lost hours spent on meat runs filling fridges while my babies ate almost as fast as I could fill them. I lost hours of time spent organizing the massive amount of clutter in our base (you know it's bad when half a dozen dinos have been weighed down with random items).

I lost my patience. I lost my sanity. I lost my last bit of faith in the devs. And having 8 rex babies poof today with no explanation has robbed me of any more interest in playing. Not that they care.

Edit: Oh yeah. I also went from level 95 to level 93, lost my Tek building engrams, lost a Broodmother trophy and flag, and lost 2 dozen+ deathworm spikes and an alpha worm trophy.

Just now, xenocidic said:

I get that part, what I don't get is why the amazon issue necessitated deleting honest players items from the cloud. 

Because people were using the cloud to dupe. Also, items in the cloud wasn't affected by the nerf (due to fishing bug). The rollback and nerf didn't even fix all the issues as a lot of tribes still have their duped items/dinos and broken OP blueprints. I say, once everything is stable, they should do a full server wipe. As of right now, it's a big cluster f*ck.

8 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

Because people were using the cloud to dupe. Also, items in the cloud wasn't affected by the nerf (due to fishing bug). The rollback and nerf didn't even fix all the issues as a lot of tribes still have their duped items/dinos and broken OP blueprints. I say, once everything is stable, they should do a full server wipe. As of right now, it's a big cluster f*ck.

I second that. Hopefully one day a "fix" will actually be a fix and not make things worse 

11 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

They're NOT going to do a server wipe so get over it. They've made multiple public statements that it will not happen. If you were any good at the game you wouldn't need to advocate for Wildcard to wipe out the alpha tribe so you can then become the oppressor and do to everyone else exactly what happened to you.. The truth is, even if they did wipe, those in the alpha tribe will just run the show again

2 minutes ago, AndrewLB said:

They're NOT going to do a server wipe so get over it. They've made multiple public statements that it will not happen. If you were any good at the game you wouldn't need to advocate for Wildcard to wipe out the alpha tribe so you can then become the oppressor and do to everyone else exactly what happened to you.. The truth is, even if they did wipe, those in the alpha tribe will just run the show again

..but...but... i'm in a mega tribe... and after all the things i've seen... i vote for a wipe. :(

Archived