Megalosaurus spawns

Mistborn10

Megalosaurus spawns

Morning all,

ive been hunting these things for ages now and no matter how often I head into caves, day or night, I cannot find a single one. Does anyone have any info on what the best cave is? I've checked the wiki and no dice. I know these are rare and all but it's been a few weeks now with no sightings. I am on an island server on the Xbox for that helps

LOL,

In our offcial pc server 494,  Megalosaurus  never spawned, we are waiting for it from the day it come in the game. After trying every cave, I wrote to support. GM replied me. I told what going on and from that day no response from anyone. I tweeted to @Jat @Jen @arkjeremy but no one responded. 

Dev really dont care about anything, they are working as some douche gaming company, Ignore all and do what you are doing.

Only highly exposed Steam thread taken seriously, rest are garbage to them.

My Support request #231565

Guest BubbaCrawfish
Just now, GEonWAR said:

Used K mode, but nothing there.

Fully going to get over to the island and have a look in there as soon as my first imprints on my unintentional hatched allos are up (1:40 to go)

4 hours ago, LostSouls said:

I havent been able to find one either on TheIsland map - 329 server. They are supposingly spawning on Scorched Earth. 

There is a cave in the area of the blue oblesik that they spawn in but i havent seen them yet. My friend gets them all the time there.

The cave near blue ob on SE?

That is interesting, I've never seen one there.

Unfortunately these critters are all kinds of messed up. They are limited PER MAP spawn (like titans, which is stupid) and can spawn in most of the caves, but cant get out of most of them and you cant upload them to cave drops so your only recourse is to find what caves they are in and if its one of the smaller caves, kill them. And thats assuming they havnt bugged into the floor as mentioned above.

We have tamed several on the island, some from Central cave and others from lower South cave.  They can also spawn in the lava cave (forgot the correct name) so it looks like they can be in any one of several different caves. Dont know about the other caves I did not list.  This was on official Primitive PVE server.

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Oldkane said:

We have tamed several on the island, some from Central cave and others from lower South cave.  They can also spawn in the lava cave (forgot the correct name) so it looks like they can be in any one of several different caves. Dont know about the other caves I did not list.  This was on official Primitive PVE server.

Is the lower southern cave the one located in the smallish canyon like area? And you can move them out after tame? 

Archived