Primitive Plus 1.1 Patch Notes

complexminded

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fscking semantics.  There were 2 patches in total.  Two is more then one.  987 is not a major version patch, it is a mini patch the same as .988.  What I was saying was also not specific to just which ones had prim+ changes and which were just 'main game' stuff.  I was asking a general question, especially since my server patched me all the way to .991 at the time.

Anyway, if we can drop the semantics argument now..

Fishing pole engram shows on my server

Spiral stairs also in

both new saddles also in

So they made it in the patch.

Gents, there is no need for arguing. As much as there is something that I can say about what you both are saying, doing so would causse more arguments. So for the love of Christ, just apologise for arguing with each other and make up, it doesn't matter who started it, etc. Just be better men and apologise to each other. Make the world a better place

PS pardon me for using the Lords name in vain, but the constant whining and arguing on the xbox forums is driving me nuts and I don't want to have to deal with it hear. 

Hey Together, 

we now find these points which doesn`t work at the moment:

- Longbow is not possible to use

- Obsidian arrow is not possible to use

- Handmill doesn`t recognize the limestone - I Think this should be patched fast, some players of my server are very angry about that.

- Cement Mixer also doesn`t recognize the limestone.

Thanks.

Thank you for fixing things I appreciate it.  However, really?!?!  0 Warning just pushed it at midnight because whatever most of the player base is probably asleep but again who cares about the player base.  Also, you're really not going to address the fact that tribes mass abused the exploits to gain huge footholds on official servers?  You're just going to patch them and hope no one says anything?  It has been asked by me and idk how many other people what are you going to do about it.  I was expecting a wipe but on 3 occasions you just told me "will talk to the crew about what the options are".  What are those options huh?  GIVE US INFORMATION is all I'm asking.

17 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

You do know that he is the only one of a few or maybe even he only person working on it right. 

There is no need to be hateful, I'm sure constructive criticism is welcome though. If one doesn't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Where do you get hateful ? I didnt tell him to kill himself, I didnt say I think his work is poop. If there is any reason to be hateful its towards you for being an idiot. 

18 hours ago, Karpetbomb said:

Where do you get hateful ? I didnt tell him to kill himself, I didnt say I think his work is poop. If there is any reason to be hateful its towards you for being an idiot. 

Not sure about hateful, but you are certainly overly hostile.

Firstly you assume Ced is making WC look bad, when in fact it's likely the opposite, since in all likelihood it was they who decided he needed to do the patching on xbox first, and it was also WC who didn't provide him access to the new dlc content before it was actually released so he could include it in the Prim+.

If complexminded work is so bad, why do you want to play prim+ at all? I mean it's all his work after all.

14 hours ago, MasterAmbiWan said:

hey does anyone know if they will be adding PVE servers on The Center map for Primitive Plus on XBox? 

Currently, the on,y known information for P+ on XBox is that it is releasing on the 1st or 2nd of september (can't remember which) .

Comsidering past history with Xbox patches, it probably be a few days after that, as MS QA can be lengthy. 

On 3/8/2016 at 1:45 AM, complexminded said:

[ . . . ]

Added 8/11

[ . . . ]

- Brick gate and gateway added to engram list

[ . . . ]

Brick Gate is still missing from engram list.
Please add it asap, because our base is vulnerable with the reinforced wooden gate!

The Brick Gateway is shown as Behemoth in the engram list, but it is not Behemoth.
Also, for some reason, Brick Gateway cannot be placed on Concrete Ceiling.

10 hours ago, ilias said:

Brick Gate is still missing from engram list.
Please add it asap, because our base is vulnerable with the reinforced wooden gate!

The Brick Gateway is shown as Behemoth in the engram list, but it is not Behemoth.
Also, for some reason, Brick Gateway cannot be placed on Concrete Ceiling.

I would say, go report that in @Jimmy NoShoes Bug area, if it's not there already.   If it is, then you'll just have to be patient.   @complexminded is using that Bug thread area to help him keep track of what he needs to fix. 

22 minutes ago, Grimm said:

I would say, go report that in @Jimmy NoShoes Bug area, if it's not there already.   If it is, then you'll just have to be patient.   @complexminded is using that Bug thread area to help him keep track of what he needs to fix. 

Thank you for your reply.

After I posted my post, I saw that this bug is already mentioned on that Bug thread.

Archived