Chalicotherium, don't damage stone what gives.

The wikipedia and multiple sources state that Chalicotheriums damage stone structures. Is this just the Mandela Effect at play? I haven't seen nor have I ever been able to damage stone myself with any of its attacks. I think it personally should be able to damage stone structures, Maybe with reduced damage like Giga when attacking auto turrets. What do you guys think, or am I completely wrong and it indeed can destroy stone structures. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 6:52 PM, bolton4075 said:

The wikipedia and multiple sources state that Chalicotheriums damage stone structures. Is this just the Mandela Effect at play? I haven't seen nor have I ever been able to damage stone myself with any of its attacks. I think it personally should be able to damage stone structures, Maybe with reduced damage like Giga when attacking auto turrets. What do you guys think, or am I completely wrong and it indeed can destroy stone structures. 

Maybe you read it wrong. It doesnt damage stone, it damages WITH stone. It has the ability to throw rocks...
Depending on what an object/structure counts as, if a Chali (Hooligan) can damage it... 
I never used it playing PvP, so I have no idea what it should be able to damage. I can only logically imagen it can destroy plants, beds, bins, boxes, rafts...

Add: My opinion is that A lot more animals should be able to damage stone structures anyway. The Hooligans Rock-Throw should be able to get stone slightly damaged. Ankylo should be able to damage stone for real, minor damage to metal. Same with Doed...
Arhtro's spit should corrode metal, same with Wyverns Fire-breath. Enforcer and Rock elemental should be able to do damage up to slightly damaging metal, or even tek...

Edited by SunsetErosion

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

That may be one of the PVP PVE differences, I am not sure if they removed the ability but it used to be a PVP thing but not a PVE thing.

Are you sure? Ofcourse its not suited for PvE. You could get into somones base and... turn of his/hers generators -.-
No really... It could do serious harm in PvE ofcourse. But I remember the Baryonix beeing able to stun non-tribemembers, even on PvE.
Back then, before it was patched, I played Hardcore mode. Some guys there told me about it and wanted to "show" me. But for logical reasons I never really saw it happen :)

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Thanks 1