Fully Intact Titanosaur Found

Being used to seeing it as gigantic in ARK, the first impression reading that it is about 10 meters long almost makes one believe that it is a puppy but in reality it is only the spinal column to which the entire length of the neck and tail must be added, becoming long as much as a train.. Impressive to look at the photo and realize that a single vertebra is as big as a human.

• Thanks 1

Yep, the soil we walk on is in constant movement. 

17 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

Amazing!
I find it weird though that after 70 million years, its just there,only a few meters away from the open sky. I always imagen fossils to be found 50+ meters deep or something. Makes me think what else is below us, right under our feet and we dont know about...

Tho its a fact we know more about the planets around us then our own. Yet, we keep on demolishing it. In this rate we never gonna find out whats unerneath.

7 hours ago, CptYarrr said:

Tho its a fact we know more about the planets around us then our own.

No we don't, that's just something that sounds good on a bumper sticker or a t-shirt. We know much, much (Much) more about our planet than any other.

7 hours ago, CptYarrr said:

Yet, we keep on demolishing it.

Yeah, that part has truth to it. We could be doing a significantly better job of taking care of our own.