What ASA creature should get a tlc the most?

Lagonbreezey

Probably purlovia, it's not very useful in PVE or even PVP. To my understanding it's basically a bear trap that can walk around and fight poorly.

I wish the hyaenodon didn't exist because acting like a preserving bin in the ground would've been a great perk for the purlovia.

It's been referred to as an egg thief, but that also puts it at odds with the oviraptor for potential utility.

Not sure what to do with it.

Edit: just had a thought- maybe it could act as an incubator for a single egg?

Edited by Scheneighnay
New idea

Equus -

i really like them, but i feel like there are aspects that don't work well together.  you can ride them without a saddle, which is great, but taming one without carrots is tedious and takes forever.  also, while your taming them you're riding around out of control with a higher likelihood of being attacked which would lower the taming effectiveness or kill the tame.  i feel like you have to build crop plots and harvest carrots before you can attempt the tame.  however, by that point you're probably past the point where Equus are useful.  it feels like there is a very narrow window where Equus is a viable option to actually use them and be worth while over other options.  like its stuck somewhere in between an early tame with lack of late game usefulness and a later game tame that is more unique.

suggested solution - 

i think it needs to be decided if they are going to be an early tame that is somewhat easy for a new low level player, with appropriate usefulness at that level, or a later game tame.  i think, to a certain point a little of both can be accomplished.  their utility at present seems more inline with early game.  i'd suggest simply speeding up the taming process so that it is possible to tame them relatively quickly using berries, and that carrots and kibble would be extremely quick.  this would make it possible to utilize them in the early game. 

part 2 of the solution, i would suggest that a tek saddle be created for the Equus that give it tek wings and flight capability.  the tek hover sail is an example of how it could visually look.  the tek saddle in place of adding laser fire could increase the torpidity of kicks and reduce damage providing another effective KO taming method.  if appropriate with the spending of element this could be another possibility of explosive KO for things like rock elementals, Titanasaur, ect..  if appropriate this could enhance the effectiveness of the lasso as well, although honestly i haven't used that much so i'm not certain how effective it is at this time to know whether it is an aspect that needs improving.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stewbawl said:

Equus -

i really like them, but i feel like there are aspects that don't work well together.  you can ride them without a saddle, which is great, but taming one without carrots is tedious and takes forever.  also, while your taming them you're riding around out of control with a higher likelihood of being attacked which would lower the taming effectiveness or kill the tame.  i feel like you have to build crop plots and harvest carrots before you can attempt the tame.  however, by that point you're probably past the point where Equus are useful.  it feels like there is a very narrow window where Equus is a viable option to actually use them and be worth while over other options.  like its stuck somewhere in between an early tame with lack of late game usefulness and a later game tame that is more unique.

suggested solution - 

i think it needs to be decided if they are going to be an early tame that is somewhat easy for a new low level player, with appropriate usefulness at that level, or a later game tame.  i think, to a certain point a little of both can be accomplished.  their utility at present seems more inline with early game.  i'd suggest simply speeding up the taming process so that it is possible to tame them relatively quickly using berries, and that carrots and kibble would be extremely quick.  this would make it possible to utilize them in the early game. 

part 2 of the solution, i would suggest that a tek saddle be created for the Equus that give it tek wings and flight capability.  the tek hover sail is an example of how it could visually look.  the tek saddle in place of adding laser fire could increase the torpidity of kicks and reduce damage providing another effective KO taming method.  if appropriate with the spending of element this could be another possibility of explosive KO for things like rock elementals, Titanasaur, ect..  if appropriate this could enhance the effectiveness of the lasso as well, although honestly i haven't used that much so i'm not certain how effective it is at this time to know whether it is an aspect that needs improving.

Carno. It's quite obvious why. 

Other creatures could be:

)Ankylosaurus: An upgrade to its model and maybe some new abilities. i'd make him a little bigger, too.

)Kentrosaurus: Make him rideable,like the one from Paleo Ark. I think it would incentivate players to tame it.

)Megalodon: Another obvious one. Kinda useless. Maybe it could have some special abilities and a new look.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scheneighnay said:

Probably purlovia, it's not very useful in PVE or even PVP. To my understanding it's basically a bear trap that can walk around and fight poorly.

I wish the hyaenodon didn't exist because acting like a preserving bin in the ground would've been a great perk for the purlovia.

It's been referred to as an egg thief, but that also puts it at odds with the oviraptor for potential utility.

Not sure what to do with it.

Edit: just had a thought- maybe it could act as an incubator for a single egg?

They can be a good item cache on PVP because you can put stuff in their inventory and bury them 

1 hour ago, TheMoschopsGuy said:

Carno. It's quite obvious why. 

Other creatures could be:

)Ankylosaurus: An upgrade to its model and maybe some new abilities. i'd make him a little bigger, too.

)Kentrosaurus: Make him rideable,like the one from Paleo Ark. I think it would incentivate players to tame it.

)Megalodon: Another obvious one. Kinda useless. Maybe it could have some special abilities and a new look.

Kentrosaurus I feel would just be better if they were available in easier zones.

Like the equus, by the time you're able to tame one, you're already past the need for them.

Purlovia is a good shout. Making it so you could ride it would be good. I always liked the idea that the higher the level of it meant a parasaur would only detect it from closer distances so you had a better chance of hiding some loot.

I’d like to see the Megalosaurus get a tlc. Apart from Ab it’s kinda unless because of the daytime debuff. I like the idea that when it’s in a cave it isn’t affected by the daytime de buff.