Turkey Trials

LordSithe

39 minutes ago, Yggdrassil said:

Given Wildcard has such a reliable history about accuracy and informative information im sure we will know the answer to all your questions roughly 5 mins before the event starts.

thats a really good point lol   They gave a time for extra life and actually hit that time.  so I guess I was hopefull.  I want to go out taming.  Ive seen a few 150s I want to get but Im afraid to start because as soon as I knock them out the server will go down for the event lol   

2 hours ago, LordSithe said:

thats a really good point lol   They gave a time for extra life and actually hit that time.  so I guess I was hopefull.  I want to go out taming.  Ive seen a few 150s I want to get but Im afraid to start because as soon as I knock them out the server will go down for the event lol   

Better to do it anyway, if you dont they may not be there when you want to tame them because of server restart. If you KO them and it goes down and it saves they should still be where you dropped them.

29 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Better to do it anyway, if you dont they may not be there when you want to tame them because of server restart. If you KO them and it goes down and it saves they should still be where you dropped them.

IF that was the case it wouldn't be so bad.  However its not.  at least not for me.  With all these random times they take the servers down each night you cant plan for it at all.   3 times Ive had either 145 or 150 dinos down and taming when the server goes down and each time they have been gone on log in. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Turkey Trials
4 hours ago, LordSithe said:

IF that was the case it wouldn't be so bad.  However its not.  at least not for me.  With all these random times they take the servers down each night you cant plan for it at all.   3 times Ive had either 145 or 150 dinos down and taming when the server goes down and each time they have been gone on log in. 

That must be either new or a glitch, it sucks!

• Like 1

This post is not an answer to this thread. it was moved by moderator. Original title was "What to do in ASA PVE"

I tried to kill turkey with rex.

1 hour and didn't happen.

I come back with 2 more so in total 3 rex. Result another half hour lost and turkey didn't die. 

What is worse i lost about an hour to bringing rexes back to base. They don't know to follow and they block each other not keeping any minimum distance.

This is old fashion  from ASE. Nothing remastered or code rewritten. Just copy paste.

To shoot turkey ? Then for what we have tames in game?

To b clear I'm not interested in that event at all but i wanted chiby to grind 5+ max levels.

Evidently will be for another time or for another game.

So what to do in game?

-Tames are useless with their pack behavior.

-We cant do breeding - tames do not   want to mate. Seem server has a cap of 5000 from all players on server.

-We cant build as there is always fear of structure cap of 5000 ( before was 15750 and still not enough)

-We cant tame as guns and bows do not shoot (same as ASE) and you can do only 10 kible at time as cooker is bugged.

-Avatars and tames cant improve movement speed with raising stats or with imprinting.

- let not forget that dodo still walking thru foundations, that you can loose tame as he draught into the ground (lost doedi by farming stones with argy, doedi  got under ground and tried to follow for few minutes  till he died)

Where is that advertised and promised  "rewritten code"?

Edited by Noa