Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

So I agree  with him on the pillaring it's bs. But as a long time player the reason  we pillar is for 2 reason reason 1 . Wild card did not put any Provision to stop players from killing dino spawns . As a example  you need spino sails to fight bosses if all the spawns are blocked cus ppl are to scared to leave the beach then they block the spawns and it makes the game unplayable specially since there's only 1 map as we speak. Reason 2 is Similar to reason one as to stop players from blocking resource spawns . There is a player on the server I'm on now that has blocked all the metal and crystal  spawns  on top of 2 mountains .Redwood and the mountains  closes to west zone 1 . So now anyone in that area has to fly haft way across the map to get those items. Or go into caves  It takes time and run out of the game and I agree they should have added a land clamer in the game (they have it in atlas so there's no excuse  why they cant add it )and make it to were it is a 30by30 square  or a 30by30 circle  and make it to where a player can't have more then 3 and 120 dinos out at one time and make cryos the way they were on ase this is the reason alot of ppl went back to ase . But a 120  is reasonable  number  of dinos out at 1 time that's 60 boss dinos and 60 let's call them do as u please dinos .  This will help with the server ping alot . I have seen bases that have 120 rex and 100 agents and 100 theriz out plus all there do as they want dinos  and we wonder why there is server lag . Just so this one guy can flex.  There is alot of th8ngs they can do to Optimize the game and make it fun for all. I just gave them 4  ur move wc 

I downloaded Ark Ascended on Xbox APP on my pc.  Now I cannot play on PVP servers because none show up.  Also the server that I play on 5169 is a pve server and it lags really bad as do all servers.  It times out several times.  ARK developers need to do a better job in the coding of the game and make better servers that can handle the load from the players.  Please do better and right now server 5169 is out and you cannot report the outage.  How is that fair?

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of the other admins monitor these forums can nudge someone to look at our server please.

I have submitted 2 tickets myself and I gather others have also, but 4 hours and still showing 0/70 and timed out connection.

I dont want to keep putting a ticket in every hour, but would be nice if someone could kick it to restart properly?

Thanks - on behalf of the 5250 population

The server I was on came up for like 5min, I was booking it to my base with ascended long neck, ascended crossbow, and my recent tames (lvl140 Argie, lvl100 doedie, and a brand new lvl149 Tapajera in cryopods....was swimming around a giga on my Theri in the ocean and Lost connection to host...fml...at least my pods were in my lvl189 Theri....hope this ends well...lol 

Edited by R4GN4R0K6D9