Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

Lets not let this slide back..

Official server: NA-PVE-5409:

This server, on a daily basis for all the folks online regardless of their location in US, China, Europe, Brazil, etc will:

• Shoot the ping to almost 400 for folks
  • Lag on a constant basis
  • Crash by completely going offline. Time offline varies but usually not longer then 30 mins.
  • Lag everyone offline but remain up and then either will a) Crash completely after about 15-20 mins of folks being unable to log in after getting lagged out or b) after 15-20 mins of folks being lagged out, will eventually let folks log back in. The server in these instances will not crash completely.

This is DAILY DAILY DAILY! Its offline maybe 3 to 5 times in a daily period. Check BATTLEMETRICS (Though Ive noticed when the server is lagging and no one can join, Battlemetrics tends to show it as responding anyway).

Could the much Wildcard hyped new Unreal engine not be able to handle all the big bases and dinos folks have out after all? (SHOCKING!) or, could the reality be the service provider is just crap and not performing well enough to justify serving as a host?? (YOU DECIDE!)

All I know is, this is crap we paid for...again. Suckers that we are.

Does anyone from Australia have extremly bad ping to NA servers? Mine has got progressively worse.

In ASE I played OC servers official with a ping of 40 and NA with 80-100.

My ping on ASA has pretty much doubled over the last week. I was pulling 50 on OC and 120 on NA official but now I'm consistently at 200+ on NA. I've tried everything, contacted ISP, reset router, opened ports etc but nothing seems to fix it. I've heard that it's poopty servers now. Is this true? Anyone else experiencing this from OC regions?

I'm on PS5 playing official 1x Console only servers.

Edited by SCAREKRO

Morning every1, this is the yet another request so wildcard can look into the current situation of this server.

Official 5296 PVE NA

When servers restart, this is BY FAR the one that stays off for longer periods of time, recently its getting to the point of 2hrs, 6hrs and so on, and after that dead time is over, there is a very high chance for a rollback.

Another thing is, server doesnt announce that a restart is ocurring in the next minutes, so it happens in the middle of something.. a taming process, a fight, an underwater tour, you name it.. we are loosing our things, our dinos, our patinence and our time here

Since you already charged a full ammount for this game, YET AGAIN... please at least have the courtesy to address these issues.

Edited by MightyZeus

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread