ORP Servers

Rashawn

Suggestion

280 replies to this server topic

sry WC Team, thousands players are waiting for orp to buy the game. i am in a group of 20 people, only 3 are active a little on small tribe the rest don't play because they can only play orp. players who have a job or are adults... by the way, this is a large customer group you have / had. before the rest go over to other games! you can still get hundrets or thousands with orp! 20 /30 clusters, try! For the problems you had with orp server, just remove the pincodes? The longer you wait, the fewer people you can get back. 

The Rant (Gotta let it out):

Very surprised that there has still been no official implementation on ORP. Took a big break around the time the new game came out, due to a lack of faith in both the company this community. Now I know this game is a remaster, but I honestly expected ORP to be in it, even though it has it's flaws.

At this point anything is better than nothing. The old system may have been plagued with exploiters who had nothing better to do than to troll you, but for the most part you had the opportunity to actually build up some defenses and have a proper battle, before your base fell.

We aren't looking for a streamlined ORP anymore. We just want to be enjoy a bit of PvP while still working a full time job and spend time with our family. People always respond to this and say that you just need to join a decent tribe, but this is not true. Decent tribes require daily activity which is just not possible for most people.

I even tried to build up a large competitive tribe on official PvP servers specifically for people like us and the majority of the old tribe members I've become friends with had already left the community due to burnout...games aren't supposed to be a chore!

The Point:

I got some people at work interested in the game, but once they learned that you can be attacked without even playing it became a joke and they refused to buy into it.  I would love for Ark to become the next game that we all hit up after a day of work and unwind. Think of potential customers that could get into the game. 

In a time where other competitive PvP games demand total focus and concentration from the player, Ark was my retreat. I see modern games with all of these daily log ins and other trash to keep you coming on each day and I hate it.

Ark is demanding more time from their players and removing our only PvP option is a slap in the face to all the players who have a life. It was at the very least a clear message to me. They do not want players like us in their game. 

Message received...guess I won't be seeing you guys in either of the new games. What a bummer. 

• Like 1

Ok agree with everythink you say !

Nevertheless i can play only on orp serv cause my time play is irregural 

if i play with big tibe on off pvp I can't have and move forward with a project.

if i play solo or with little tribe we can survive on off pvp.

soo orp are the only way for players like me.

i have played on eu antiraidoff 5 since 2019 until it's wipe.

and yes we have somes trouble with orp abuse...

but we can play and have fun keep our base 

i don't undestand why we don't have the orp off on ascended...

this clusteur are really liked i remember when Gen two are release this cluster (eu antiraid off5) are full.

Regulirement 200 players Distributed on all 11 maps.

• Like 1

Bringing ORP Servers to ASA: Seeking Influential YouTuber Collaboration

Hello survivors,

As many of you know, we are eager to bring ORP servers to the ASA game. To ensure the success of this initiative, we believe it would be highly beneficial to collaborate with a well-known YouTuber. A larger YouTuber would not only bring significant influence but also engage their community, helping us reach a wider audience and generate more interest.

If there's a general consensus, I am willing to organize a fundraiser. The collected funds would be used to compensate the YouTuber for their involvement, if necessary.

I believe that with the right support, we can make this happen. Please share your thoughts and let me know if you're on board with the fundraising idea.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,

ark player from ORP 14 Playstation 

---

Wildcard Studios, as a community-driven game developer, has a responsibility to listen to the voices of its players. The overwhelming demand for official ORP servers is a clear indication that the community craves a safer, more enjoyable gameplay experience.

ORP servers would:

- Provide a haven for players who want to build and thrive without constant fear of raids

- Foster a more collaborative community, encouraging teamwork and cooperation

- Attract new players seeking a more relaxed experience while still experiencing potentially larger more epic pvp experiences over long term play

- Enhance the game's reputation by demonstrating a commitment to player satisfaction

By neglecting this request, Wildcard risks:

- Alienating dedicated players who seek a more peaceful experience

- Allowing toxic behavior to persist, harming the community

- Missing opportunities for growth and positive word-of-mouth

It's time for Wildcard to acknowledge the community's plea and introduce official ORP servers, ensuring a more inclusive and enjoyable experience for all players. Not add in something like club Ark that people aren't asking for. #ORPServers

Edited by LordPoof
  • Thanks 1

I can't look it up anymore but the official name was something along the lines orp cross ark 6. Wording may be wrong but definitely was orp and it was also cross server? Like I said I stayed on that server since extinction came out since that's when I originally got the game. I promise I'm not crazy lol it was official orp.

Edited by Rashawn
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Pretty sure there were never any official orp servers 

The crossark official servers were all ORP.  Unfortunatly it was highly abused to create bases that were invincible by simply building an ORPed shell around your actual base with your best stuff and if people started to raid you and you had decent defenses you could just log off and use alt characters to grind with.

I liked the Crossark ORP servers but the ORP had issues and those issues definitely should be addressed. 

Also @Rashawn That is where I used to play. It was a nice cluster. 

Edited by RealNomad