ARK: Survival Ascended is Live on Steam!!

StudioWildcard

Sure "November" I'll be shocked if console sees the light of day before 2024. There better be a massive discount on this after every single lie and missed date. Either your greed constantly overshoots your abilities and that's why you can make a single promise to your community.  Or you just have absolutely no clue what you all are doing and it's just gross incompetence time and time again. Either way for my favorite game of all times it makes me sick that it's saddled with a company that is doing it's utmost to make sure it's beaten into the ground.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You won’t have to cross play with PC if you don’t want to. There will be a console only cluster. 

Im a console player and i like this because of the spam pillars everywhere..but tbh i never build near the spawn point anyways..i like to build not far from an orb for server transfers when it comes. 😊

you guys have to understand the game was made on a computer so it will run better on one so when they are developing it they don't really know the performance on console untill they port it yes they have come a long way buy they are still significantly weaker and especially for a game like ark. so they have to downscale it a bit because of the weaker hardware you don't want a game running at 10 fps on console also games unoptimized on pc just like old ark its wildcard Afterall. 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Joser300 said:

you guys have to understand the game was made on a computer so it will run better on one so when they are developing it they don't really know the performance on console untill they port it yes they have come a long way buy they are still significantly weaker and especially for a game like ark. so they have to downscale it a bit because of the weaker hardware you don't want a game running at 10 fps on console also games unoptimized on pc just like old ark its wildcard Afterall. 

My XSX played ASE much better than many PCs. In fact, when the game was optimized for the next gen, they looked better than PC in a few ways. Wildcard pointed this out. 

PCs were meant to do a lot of things. All consoles are meant to just do one. Play games. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Mein XSX spielte ASE viel besser als viele PCs. Als das Spiel für die nächste Generation optimiert wurde, sahen sie tatsächlich in mancher Hinsicht besser aus als der PC. Wildcard hat darauf hingewiesen. 

PCs sollten viele Dinge tun. Alle Konsolen sind dafür gedacht, nur eines zu tun. Spiele spielen. 

Genau dafür wären Konsolen da,aber ohne Spiel funktioniert das auch nicht.

15 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Oh, ich kann auf das Spiel warten. Die PC-Version ist derzeit ein Bug-Fest. In der Zwischenzeit höre ich nur ein paar andere Spiele.

Ja da mein Urlaub nun auch zu Ende geht,kann ich auch weiterhin warten,beim arbeiten geht die Zeit auch schneller vorbei.Nächste Urlaub ist auch erst 2024 da können sie sich nun auch Zeit genug lassen