Custom Tripwire Alarm Notifications via SurviveTheArk

Toni

• Wildcard Community

Make sure the notifications are enabled via the notification options in your account settings. Be sure to have your steam account linked to your survivetheark profile, you must also be in a tribe with that same steam account. After the tripwire alarm is set off, it will send the notification to your account.

2 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

Make sure the notifications are enabled via the notification options in your account settings. Be sure to have your steam account linked to your survivetheark profile, you must also be in a tribe with that same steam account. After the tripwire alarm is set off, it will send the notification to your account.

I have linked my steam account like above and the rest but nothing appears in the notification list. 

• Wildcard Community
5 minutes ago, Burnz said:

I have linked my steam account like above and the rest but nothing appears in the notification list. 

Try tripping a wire with a wild dino or having someone outside your tribe trip the wire. Tripping it yourself will not trigger a notification.

8 hours ago, lilpanda said:

Whats about that?

--> Optionally Tribes can post to arbritrary URL, if they have a custom system!

Do you have any documentation how to do that?

...Sorry i've not seen the post above with exactly the same question :)

On 6/25/2016 at 2:16 PM, Devs said:

.... well doesnt that just suck.... why do i play this game....

From what I have seen, it comes first to The Island, then either next to XBox1 or the Center.  I am making a guess that when it goes to the Center is connected to the creator of that island, evilfrank (I think that is his name).   I'm not sure, so don't hold me to it, that he has to program it in and that takes a bit longer for him than it would for WC. 

It's called patience, learning to wait.  I can understand the impatience, however.

As to why playing the game . . .  Because it is fun?

Archived