Stone Structure blueprints?

fstash

Hello,

Why are there no stone structure blueprints?

There are blueprints for metal wood thatch structures that can be looted, but not stone.
The blueprints are ingame and spawnable trough console, so how come they are never looted?

I would like to be able to loot these blueprints to craft structures in a smithy, as my inventory weight is very low.
but i would like to loot it the intended way.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, fstash said:

Hello,

Why are there no stone structure blueprints?

There are blueprints for metal wood thatch structures that can be looted, but not stone.
The blueprints are ingame and spawnable trough console, so how come they are never looted?

I would like to be able to loot these blueprints to craft structures in a smithy, as my inventory weight is very low.

If they added stone blueprints, then you wouldn't get as many compass blueprints. I mean we can't have that 😎

Edited by wildbill
typo
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, fstash said:

Well that's a bit of a problem, because WildCard never made stone blueprints lootable so there is no intended way for you to get them. They're simply not available in the game unless you use console commands to spawn them in (or use a mod to make them).

2 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

As far as I know, WC has never explained why in any medium (forums, Twitter, Discord, etc.).

I think it has to do with not really giving too much care about it and figuring out in what colour drop it should be etc. I mean it all doesnt really make any sense, and they really never finished puzzling what should belong where. Blue already has lvl 45+ Metal structure blueprints, while Purple still gives Chitin Armor, but Purple already a Pela saddle, which is a lvl 43 Unlock...

2 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

I think it has to do with not really giving too much care about it and figuring out in what colour drop it should be etc. I mean it all doesnt really make any sense, and they really never finished puzzling what should belong where. Blue already has lvl 45+ Metal structure blueprints, while Purple still gives Chitin Armor, but Purple already a Pela saddle, which is a lvl 43 Unlock...

Yeah, I agree it doesn't make sense. I was only answering the OP's question - we can all speculate and probably even agree with each other, but really no one actually knows because WC has never said why.