Community Crunch 377: Shastasaurus Concept Art, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

I admit that the idea of transferring dino characters and so on to SP mode would be a solution.  But then Nitrado won't earn WC/SG won't pay them back and you wouldn't even see ASA.  It's sick that they want to lay the costs on us.  Yes, everyone can pay Nitrado something, but not as much as now.  This is probably not an encouraging offer for console owners

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Riot87 said:

Also I think wildcard should just give the jumping spider the Carchar treatment and just add it because it has been in the top 10 for almost every single vote. It is just taking up space for other cool creatures just to lose.

Maybe but I’m assuming the Carchar was a one time thing. It would be cool if they did that.

9 hours ago, Riot87 said:

Also I think wildcard should just give the jumping spider the Carchar treatment and just add it because it has been in the top 10 for almost every single vote. It is just taking up space for other cool creatures just to lose.

If they give the Spider the carchar treatment that means everything in the creature votes that lost an been in it gets the carchar treatment

The console saves should have been provided in the exact way the PC saves were provided, or at least show some ethical way that can help you and the Xbox community because how is it fair to let the community pay when you won’t pay for Nitrado servers and if you forcing it by handing everything to Nitrado the minimum you can do is do the exact way you have been dealing with them yourself.

For example you could of handed everything to the community and everyone in a server can contribute to paying Nitrado for a server they are using together instead of forcing each individual to own their own server so that same server now only is paid for. comparison to what your are doing now making people pay for exact server multiple times forcing them to basically abandon the whole game all together there are so many ways that this could of been handled what a shame Wildcard Greedy exploiting the Xbox community.

Ethical way to solve this:

1. Reduce the number of servers give players a chance to move then handover the servers they all contribute to paying Nitrado Instead of each individual paying same server multiple times.

2. Downloading each individual data of each player and providing it in a secure way through you sign up and login to your official website.

3. Make ASA Available free for people who already suffered from your abuse and exploitation.

4. Making ASA available in the Xbox Game Pass almost count as free plus the cloud gaming allows all platforms access to the best experience of the game for all old and new gens.

And this team handling Xbox deserves slaps(I recommend adding a Slap button for each of the team members with counter see who wins with most slaps) from the community they not giving the Xbox community their best look at the official club abandoned on Xbox you can do better than that with ASA.

WildCard you really know how to destroy your own best of luck for ASA hopefully we see a better and improved version of you there.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Alha said:

The console saves should have been provided in the exact way the PC saves were provided, or at least show some ethical way that can help you and the Xbox community because how is it fair to let the community pay when you won’t pay for Nitrado servers and if you forcing it by handing everything to Nitrado the minimum you can do is do the exact way you have been dealing with them yourself.

For example you could of handed everything to the community and everyone in a server can contribute to paying Nitrado for a server they are using together instead of forcing each individual to own their own server so that same server now only is paid for. comparison to what your are doing now making people pay for exact server multiple times forcing them to basically abandon the whole game all together there are so many ways that this could of been handled what a shame Wildcard Greedy exploiting the Xbox community.

Ethical way to solve this:

1. Reduce the number of servers give players a chance to move then handover the servers they all contribute to paying Nitrado Instead of each individual paying same server multiple times.

2. Downloading each individual data of each player and providing it in a secure way through you sign up and login to your official website.

3. Make ASA Available free for people who already suffered from your abuse and exploitation.

4. Making ASA available in the Xbox Game Pass almost count as free plus the cloud gaming allows all platforms access to the best experience of the game for all old and new gens.

And this team handling Xbox deserves slaps(I recommend adding a Slap button for each of the team members with counter see who wins with most slaps) from the community they not giving the Xbox community their best look at the official club abandoned on Xbox you can do better than that with ASA.

WildCard you really know how to destroy your own best of luck for ASA hopefully we see a better and improved version of you there.

So just give help to the Xbox crowd? PlayStation and switch just sit out in the cold?

So they screwed console players entirely! And they purposely withheld the information about single player saves until the end, knowing it would further piss off console players. Still not understanding why console players can't save their official server content as an non-dedicated server. But i can accept that if true but seems to me this is a move to push people to their business partner (who they are in massive debt to) Nitrado. Think of the console players who have been keeping their maps and severs going assuming they'd be able to save the content. They could have been informed months ago and saved time and effort. This is why so many are walking away from Ark entirely and refusing to support Ark 1.5 aka ASA.  You let the biggest fans of your game hang onto their console bases only to tell them they have no way of saving their content unless they continuously pay your business partner!

If anyone still thinks this company is going to deliver a game worth playing by October I have some magic beans to sell you as well.  If you want further proof of how wrong they are towards gamers keep in mind that this game that goes offline in just a short time and won't allow it's console community to keep it's saves outside of forking over more money....is still for sale at full price in the xbox store, with no warning about the servers going offline!!

Edited by Thexone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

17 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Eh, best to keep it to one vote lest the one creature winner per creator thing become an issue. 

Maybe, there are ways to do both & work with that rule.  Like If they made it to where the one per creator rule was only for each set. So if  someone won the real world creature vote, they could win in the mythical creature vote but, they could only win once.  That would leave the rule intact, allow for more varity of dinos & hopefully reduce any problems. I honestly don't really think they'd do so but I can hope.

7 hours ago, Alha said:

Exactly every console platform is being exploited add your own post I was talking about my console community.

See the problem with demanding concessions for your group alone is that if it pulls through and you get what you want while the other guys are left to the wolves, if things go wrong on your end down the road there’s no one to help you.

1 hour ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

Maybe, there are ways to do both & work with that rule.  Like If they made it to where the one per creator rule was only for each set. So if  someone won the real world creature vote, they could win in the mythical creature vote but, they could only win once.  That would leave the rule intact, allow for more varity of dinos & hopefully reduce any problems. I honestly don't really think they'd do so but I can hope.

I suppose, I’m just concerned that a whole hoopla might occur if someone wins one and submits something that pulls ahead in the other vote as well. People might cry bias.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton

From the very beginning I wrote that it is rather impossible to run SP saves on consoles.  And I wasn't the only one who wrote about it.  WC/SG have found a lucrative business, they dare to discriminate against us and charge us for a month of games on Nitrado where pc owners download their save and can play it on their own pc.  This may already be a matter for the antimonopoly office and consumer protection.  But you can only report it in the country where the toilet is located, i.e. the USA.

I'll just wait until September 30th until ASE closes, throw it out of the console and forget about the GAME that could have potential and continue to develop.  But the $$ lighted up for them and they wanted to earn a lot and quickly.  A lot of friends have already left ASE and they don't want to hear anything about WC or ARK.  Just like me.  They will remove the servers, and me and my wife will be removed as players, so I understand that they do not want console players.  So I also see no reason to buy 2x their next ASA or ARK2 products.  Not after what they did by pushing the players text about SP on the console.  They themselves knew that it was impossible, but they wrote such a fairy tale.  This is already the basis for me to write and wash my eyes.  With ASA it will be rather similar because it would still be WC/SG it would be different if someone else would buy ARK.

Every day I am closer to saying goodbye to the ARK Community, it's sad that this day had to come after so many years of playing ASE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zite said:

I dont pray for anything ARK related any more. In fact,  my wife and I let 7 years go down the drain because they will NEVER be a real contender in player conformation. If Blizzard ran their company like this they would have been out of business in less than a year 

Blizzard did run their business like this, curropt, the only reason they are still alive, is that they got bought out by Microsoft. And ever since they got bought out by Microsoft, they become money stealers and current, the next week, am I right about that, it gets annoying to see a good game wasted because of a stupid company, wether that be ark or overwatch lol

• Like 1