Community Crunch 369: Gigantoraptor Concept, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

15 hours ago, alanichimaru said:

No summer bash, Wonderful, Shutting down servers in SEP and can't give us the same event as switch? you guys are just filled with disapointment, considering you ignore your players constantly.

"considering you ignore your players constantly"
Hypocrite much?
You chose to ignore Wildcard when they said ages ago that there would be no more events before ASA releases.

Switch is the exception as they never even got a chance to experience these before.

14 hours ago, Duffmek said:

Thats a super informative CC thanks guys /sarcasm - anyone with half a braincell should have known the add-ons would be included as priced, however knowing WC / SG's bait and switch tactics you really cant blame people for asking .......

Weird having mods READY on day ONE / launch day when it usually takes community mods to make said mods .... unless wc is going to give 'certain people' access to the game to develop mods? OR (lol) the mods are released by WC and they pocket 100% of the cash made instead of splitting it with legit modders lol

probably means the mod dev kit

also the sponsored mods for ASE you have to take in to consideration

• Like 2

Absolutely not. I’ve heard about Overwolf’s shady business and the malware they infect your computer with. And I will not spend money on mods that you can just take for yourselves and leave the creator with nothing. So I won’t be downloading any mods, since I cannot have mods, I will not be buying ASA. Rethink your strategy. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

It is still too expensive for what should've been a free upgrade.  We've all given you hundreds of dollars already, and you want us to give you more money for the critical fixes and improvements to the game we've been asking for.

Forcing people to use Overwolf is bad enough, but, paid mods?  Again, NO.  Get stuffed.

• Like 2