Community Crunch 368: ASA Roadmap Update, ASA Comparison, and More!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, luisdgp said:

the club looks good.

My brother in Christ it just looks like a piece of wood with a bit of cloth. If you and all of these other goons are going to keep making multiple posts in a row to get a gold name can you all at least TRY to make something resembling a human statement rather than posting like a bot?

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Is it me, or does it seem like there is way to much positivity for wc after they screwed up again? Thanking them for the delay???? Although I will admit I do enjoy the discounted price. Just wondering, why are people being so positive about all of this. Why do people care about the ab vote so early, the game doesn't come out for many months still, by the time I do the math it will be delayed again, and seriously who wants to see ark 2 concert crap, it at coming out for at least 2 years. Also they announced around two months ago that the animated series was done, they were just looking for a place to show it on. Honestly who wants to watch it now after all of its woke stuff they turned it into anyways. This might be kind of lengthy, but I fell better after through all of this out, because I quit my stress reliver for good (ASE). Have a good day everyone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1