ARK New DLCs

Theismarius

1 hour ago, Theismarius said:

Heard investors calle that there are 1 or 2 DLC in the pipeline for ARK ASA.

Do you think they mean new ones? If so do you think they Will releases a second one?

First one could be Arat Prime, but the other one?

Would love to Heard your opinion!

In the first community crunch when they announced ASA would cost money instead of being free, they also said that there would be 1 more DLC. Considering their money situation it's not surprising to hear that they might be considering a second one.

As for dates or content, I haven't seen or heard anything about either.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Theismarius said:

Do you think they mean new ones? If so do you think they Will releases a second one?

Yes they mean new ones. One at least is confirmed to be coming in Q4 2023, could very well be based on Arat Prime, but then again could be anything.

A second DLC is like to be decided based on how well ASA takes off. So that one won't be guaranteed.

2 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

As for dates or content, I haven't seen or heard anything about either.

This is the unique official info:

paidexpansionheading.png

We plan to release a new canonical-story expansion pack for ARK: Survival Ascended that will be available in Q4 2023. This DLC will feature four new creatures, which we’ll share more details about later this year!

On 6/1/2023 at 8:28 AM, Theismarius said:

papa's pizzeria

This is what in my head.;)

On 6/1/2023 at 7:33 AM, GP said:

Yes they mean new ones. One at least is confirmed to be coming in Q4 2023, could very well be based on Arat Prime, but then again could be anything.

A second DLC is like to be decided based on how well ASA takes off. So that one won't be guaranteed.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. That if, seeing how things are I don't doubt that they end up making the second DLC, sure that ASA will have enough sales.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever they do I hope they expand on the or the new DLC. I keep hoping that for the creatures on these maps they don't limit themselves to real creatures since they have the opportunity to do it from 0. Also that all the voting for new creatures are being real. I want to see what they can come up with wildcard with unreal engine 5.

Edited by Theismarius