Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

2 hours ago, PioneerXp said:

got my server save data, loaded in single play, laggy like hell.... omg ....
Help !!!   To T

i7-8086k
970 Evo Nvme 2Tb
32Gb Ram
3080Ti
Win10 Pro

I had the same problem. The fix for me was, removing tribe dinos from the map. I just flew with 4fps to other tribes and used "destroytribedinos" to remove the dinos. After that i got much better fps.

Also a big problem on my island savedata were Stryders geting the fps drop instantly to zero when you come close to a stryder. I recommend to remove stryders aswell. I did not tested it yet on other maps. But on TheIsland they seam to be troublemakers.

25 minutes ago, ladymarina said:

I wouldn't just give up that easily I would go and as I said start just doing what I'm doing I'm willing to score it on their Twitter talking about everything the only thing I think I haven't been to is Facebook I'm going to put it out there everywhere or however off this is. This game has been helping me through my horrible experience and just for them to pull the plug like that is insane Rockstar games has had their game for 10 years too and they're not doing this.

Difference is that wc cannot care, because sg will not let them care. Nothing will change. Even if they lose some/most console players. Others will still throw money at them and they know this. Soon this will all be forgotten as well.

1 hour ago, JackLeeger said:

I had the same problem. The fix for me was, removing tribe dinos from the map. I just flew with 4fps to other tribes and used "destroytribedinos" to remove the dinos. After that i got much better fps.

Also a big problem on my island savedata were Stryders geting the fps drop instantly to zero when you come close to a stryder. I recommend to remove stryders aswell. I did not tested it yet on other maps. But on TheIsland they seam to be troublemakers.

how do i destroy everything except my own base ? destroytribedinos ?

OK so ive downloaded the server save for my G2 server, however i cant find any other info on where i put this file? Do i need to put the file in the ark folder of my pc or do something with the settings in steam or both ... or something else ?

For single player .

Thanks in addvance for any info given.

Edited by spacemansg1

1 hour ago, Yggdrassil said:

To play on consoles you have to rent a nitrado server. The option to host your map will be there

Yes it is.  If he had read the forum, he wouldn't be asking this question.

Yes it is.  If he had read the forum, he wouldn't be asking this question.  for example: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/685205-the-closing-of-ark-survival-evolved-official-servers/&page=26#comment-3509867

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, spacemansg1 said:

OK so ive downloaded the server save for my G2 server, however i cant find any other info on where i put this file? Do i need to put the file in the ark folder of my pc or do something with the settings in steam or both ... or something else ?

For single player .

Thanks in addvance for any info given.

Yes it is.  If he had read the forum, he wouldn't be asking this question.  for example https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/685205-the-closing-of-ark-survival-evolved-official-servers/&page=26#comment-3509867

3 minutes ago, Noffek said:

so they are overwritten?  It does not make sense.

no, I said backups. every 2 hours we got a copy of the save with date time appended in the name file.

this is really annoying: unofficial admins have their backup systems and we don't know if there is a limit or not on them, we don't have infinite hard drive space. plus we like to set the interval time for backups. we were used to perform zipped backups ad custom time, intervals and events, in series and not in parallel to avoid excessive slowdown and drive space usage, as well old backup cleanups. this "feature" is really a disaster for unofficial admins and seems to be there just to favour nitrado and their amazon s3 automated stuffs

Edited by darkradeon

34 minutes ago, gingai said:

check this out, save and share https://archive.ph/3iflM

what type of server was that?

on regular pve and pvp servers it is possible.

only on beginner its not and almost impossible on arkpocalypse, as well conquest/classic due the lack of time.

Edited by darkradeon

10 hours ago, PioneerXp said:

how do i destroy everything except my own base ? destroytribedinos ?

As far as i know the only command that would destroy all tamed dinos with one command is "destroyallenemies" but CAREFULL this will also delete your OWN DINOS. So if you want to use "destroyallenemies" you should cryo your dinos first.
For structures it is "destroytribestructures" while looking at a structure, character or dino of a tribe. But structures will not eat that much performance.

4 hours ago, JackLeeger said:

As far as i know the only command that would destroy all tamed dinos with one command is "destroyallenemies" but CAREFULL this will also delete your OWN DINOS. So if you want to use "destroyallenemies" you should cryo your dinos first.
For structures it is "destroytribestructures" while looking at a structure, character or dino of a tribe. But structures will not eat that much performance.

Hey, that works totaly fine for me .... 

I still got all my dinos in cryo so "destroyallenemies" wasnt a problem. The FPS runs up directly. Its not perfekt but playable. Now i can get to the structures i dont want and kill them too to get better performance.

Thanks JackLeeger, u saved me 36 Euros for more RAM to buy.

• Like 1

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic