Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

3 minutes ago, Noffek said:

they want console gamers with older consoles to run to the store for brand new Consoles and quickly buy ASA because WC/SG needs money.

Hmm. I as well as quite a few friends have already purchased this game about four or five times each because we thought that we would need the extra accounts and characters should something happen to our mains (fortunately none of us have ever lost a character in all of our years of play). Buying asa & hardware isn't the complete issue here, the complete loss of all of those years spent progressing characters, taming, breeding, & raising is. Darn. Just don't think that I'd want to let wc/sg put myself and friends all through this again. If they'd have just charged us a fee to import our tames and characters into the newer version of the same game, maybe the charge/fee could be justified. We all have pcs, but prefer to play via console. Darn.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Solo0 said:

Hmm. I as well as quite a few friends have already purchased this game about four or five times each because we thought that we would need the extra accounts and characters should something happen to our mains (fortunately none of us have ever lost a character in all of our years of play). Buying asa & hardware isn't the complete issue here, the complete loss of all of those years spent progressing characters, taming, breeding, & raising is. Darn. Just don't think that I'd want to let wc/sg put myself and friends all through this again. If they'd have just charged us a fee to import our tames and characters into the newer version of the same game, maybe the charge/fee could be justified. We all have pcs, but prefer to play via console. Darn.

I have 12 bases on 12 servers, 22,800 hours of play, over 12 characters (just like you, for security reasons, each of them is added to every base on every server.) And I will not invest in ASA or ARK2 anymore, not after WC/SG  did to console players "u need pay 20€ for this ark save"

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Noffek said:

I have 12 bases on 12 servers, 22,800 hours of play, over 12 characters (just like you, for security reasons, each of them is added to every base on every server.) And I will not invest in ASA or ARK2 anymore, not after WC/SG  did to console players "u need pay 20€ for this ark save"

We've met plenty of survivors such as yourself. Most of them have already quit and just refuse to return to ark at all. It is just a shame that we've lost so many like-minded survivors, but it seems that wc/sg won't miss us at all or they'd just do & be better by us all. We're just extremely thankful that wc/sg cannot control/access our friends lists. Just think about what a nightmare it would be if they could just delete and remove your entire session history at their leisure/whim.

15 minutes ago, Noffek said:

just under 20 euros.  But it's still a high price for such pleasure.

.... 20 Euros/Dollars for EVERY MONTH, MULTIPLIED BY THE NUMBER OF SERVERS/MAPS YOU NEED (I imagine at least two, the first fixed to keep all your main base and the second rotating to be able to play another map at time... but this applies to those who have managed to group all their progress on a single map and want to continue, it would be different for those like Noffek who have bases on all the maps or for anyone who wants to have the possibility of free jumping on all the maps or at least the ones he prefers, 240€ a month would be crazy but even with only 40/60€ you are paying the full price of the game every single month!!)

3 minutes ago, Solo0 said:

We've met plenty of survivors such as yourself. Most of them have already quit and just refuse to return to ark at all. It is just a shame that we've lost so many like-minded survivors, but it seems that wc/sg won't miss us at all or they'd just do & be better by us all. We're just extremely thankful that wc/sg cannot control/access our friends lists. Just think about what a nightmare it would be if they could just delete and remove your entire session history at their leisure/whim.

My wife and I promised myself (because it's our tribe) that we would last until the end.  Then we will leave ARK for good.

2 minutes ago, CervantesMor said:

.... 20 Euros/Dollars for EVERY MONTH, MULTIPLIED BY THE NUMBER OF SERVERS/MAPS YOU NEED (I imagine at least two, the first fixed to keep all your main base and the second rotating to be able to play another map at time... but this applies to those who have managed to group all their progress on a single map and want to continue, it would be different for those like Noffek who have bases on all the maps or for anyone who wants to have the possibility of free jumping on all the maps or at least the ones he prefers, 240€ a month would be crazy but even with only 40/60€ you are paying the full price of the game every single month!!)

That's what I've been trying to tell people even with these so-called servers which don't even work correctly we are going to be paying over the price of a game. They haven't said oh you'll get all the servers and one did they? No they didn't so yeah they're definitely trying to get money anyway they can they don't care about what's going to do to us.

1 minute ago, Noffek said:

My wife and I promised myself (because it's our tribe) that we would last until the end.  Then we will leave ARK for good.

I wouldn't just give up that easily I would go and as I said start just doing what I'm doing I'm willing to score it on their Twitter talking about everything the only thing I think I haven't been to is Facebook I'm going to put it out there everywhere or however off this is. This game has been helping me through my horrible experience and just for them to pull the plug like that is insane Rockstar games has had their game for 10 years too and they're not doing this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noffek said:

May your serverdeath day be lag&crash free and enjoyable. Our tribe made a promise with our main servermates to be there at server death, but most of them have already moved/quit because of wc's/sg's shenanigans. We'll consolidate all tames and give them away then just enjoy the last few hours of the game and hopefully we'll get to enjoy the scene created when there's a superheat event in the desert with a few hundred of our favorite tames. Just one of the best scenes in ark.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic