Daeodon refuses to eat.

jerry414

On 2/18/2022 at 8:11 AM, jerry414 said:

Hey,

as of today, i tamed random lv145 daeodon to make healing my dinos faster, but he refuses to eat, only allowing force feeding...

any1 knows how to fix it?

I guess I read this wrong initially,  Try putting cooked meat in its inventory.  It will eat raw, but it prefers cooked meat.    Also, if you put all the meat in its inventory or trough, you can leave render and come back, it should have eaten everything until full or until the food was all gone.

11 hours ago, jerry414 said:

Some details then, tamed on extinction, tried multiple food types, berries, raw meat, cooked meat, prime meat. They only eat while i sit on them tho

it won't eat from a maewing since its adult.   It should eat from a trough.   If this is a modded game, site shows you running PC version of the game, it could be a mod or a conflict between mods causing your problem.   Fill a trough, leave render and come back, the daedon should have eaten till full or till it ran out of food to eat.  Podding, restarting server, or uploading then redownloading could be possible fixes if it's not a mod issue.

23 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

it won't eat from a maewing since its adult.   It should eat from a trough.   If this is a modded game, site shows you running PC version of the game, it could be a mod or a conflict between mods causing your problem.   Fill a trough, leave render and come back, the daedon should have eaten till full or till it ran out of food to eat.  Podding, restarting server, or uploading then redownloading could be possible fixes if it's not a mod issue.

after leaving render for like 3rd time, he finally started eating, thanks to all people for input about the problem

Archived