electrical cables connection

BlackDragon111

Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect some electric cables but I can't keep the generator for the omnidirectional lamps separate from the generator for the refrigerators. could you send me the link for one or more videos on youtube explaining how to do it?

as you can see from the photo I would like to turn on the lights only at night and always keep the chemestry bench on together with the refrigerators on the second floor but all these devices are automatically connected to the same electrical outlet

screenshot.JPG

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, BlackDragon111 said:

Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect some electric cables but I can't keep the generator for the omnidirectional lamps separate from the generator for the refrigerators. could you send me the link for one or more videos on youtube explaining how to do it?

as you can see from the photo I would like to turn on the lights only at night and always keep the chemestry bench on together with the refrigerators on the second floor but all these devices are automatically connected to the same electrical outlet

screenshot.JPG

Rather than trying to separate your outlets in order to use a generator as a lights switch, why don't you use tools that were intended for that? Such as a Keypad, or even better a pressure plate?

Archived