Bloodstalkers have issues!!

Bullishrug

Bloodstalkers have issues!!

Bloodstalkers all around have huge issues, overall wild ones need a debuff and tamed ones should be buffed. Taming bloodstalkers is almost near impossible, if you shoot a bloodstalker hanging from a tree is should ALWAYS fall to the ground not sometimes, this would help survivors pick which bloodstalkers they want to tame without having 500 other ones trying to attack them. The range of the web on wild ones needs to be drastically reduced. I literally can't get into range with a fabricated sniper before they web grab me how is this possible? Finally, there needs to be dinos that give survivors immunity to the web grab while ridden ESPECIALLY tamed bloodstalkers! Send me an email if you need people to test your game because clearly you don't spend time doing it, you just push partly done content!

they will not grab you off dinosaurs they will not attack in the wild.  i've shot at them in flak armor with a long neck before with no reprecussions. if they grab me i just break free or murder them. use a glider skin or parachute when in the swamp near their trees.  I know you just wanted to complain, and it is frustrating that they grab you off other blood stalkers which i do think they should change, but these are some solutions that should help you for the short term.

Archived