No healing food works in The Master Controller Gamma fight anymore?

Allanballan

No healing food works in The Master Controller Gamma fight anymore?

Me and my friends did the Master controller fight on Gamma difficulty this evening. We all died due to medical brews, custom heal food and regular cooked prime meat did not heal us during the fight. 

We have done the boss fights on multiple occassions before and all times we've done it until today healing food and brews has worked. Is this intended? Or is it a bug?

On 5/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, Piffguru said:

Theres no way its intended that health brews and food items are not healing in a boss fight. That just doesnt make any sense at all.

Well, technically, since you're a digital version of yourself within a digital simulation, if the master controller has taken over the whole simulation it is feasible he could "hack" you. But I agree that it's a bad idea even still.

"its not a bug, its a feature!", isn't that how all bugs are treated? had a boss fight bug out, everyone was left in the arena after the fight, including their dinos. we talking about it we were told 'oh this doesn't happen' yet there are threads noting others having the same problem but mostly just 1 or 2 people being left behind.

Sense master controller uses the tek cave coding, i'm not suprised the food bugged out, or worse.   Have seen multiple bugs in that one myself, including being stuck in the arena after that one, and being stuck in the 'black screen' as well.  I lost a good rex in there once as well due to healing not working, just a general bug that happens sometimes but not all the time.

Archived