Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hi folks,

Server 1625, as of this posting, has been down for 14 hours.   When is this going to be resolved?    I, personally, am out of my base with 29 tames in my inventory.   I'd like to keep these tames and not die with them on me - but I can't stay up forever.   Hard to believe after 14 hours that they can't fix this.   Redundant servers?   Ever hear of it.   PLEASE get the server up ASAP.

I can't see server after update for 345.19 and it's already 2 days since update. Any suggestions?

Edit: Already 3 days and still don't know what to do. Lost my character, items and everything propably. I can see on battlemetrics that players that used to player there are curretly active but server doesn't show to me.

Edited by nero0553
Don't know what to do or where to look for help
  • Like 1

Hi folks,

Server 1625, as of this posting, has been down for 30 hours.   When is this going to be resolved?    I, personally, am out of my base with 29 tames in my inventory.   I'd like to keep these tames and not die with them on me - but I can't stay up forever.   Hard to believe after 14 hours that they can't fix this.   Redundant servers?   Ever hear of it.   PLEASE get the server up ASAP.

15 hours ago, Liltexinc1478 said:

I have lost a female gigga and a male ember wyvern both high lvls i dont have any screenshot or pictures due to the server keep crashing since 6am pacific time this issue has been on going it is now 1:18 can someone please help our community

I can relate I am on 1479 and have dinos out and on my body servers been out since 8 pm yesterday Hope they fix this soon 

Can I just have my server back first?! NA ragnarok916 has been down for literally over 3 days and  it's not listed in server list. Losing precious event time and pretty sure anything I had raising is dead. Is 916 gone forever? If so that's the last bit of push I needed to write off this franchise forever. Been playing since 2017 hoping it would get better...it is quite the opposite. No confidence in an ark2 when they cant even keep their servers up during an event...any event.

Edited by djdubya2003
misspell

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic