Welcome back to Ark, here's a Mek

DinoMinions

2 hours ago, Crows said:

It's just so dumb because we went from needing to use explosives to destroy structures to now just using Meks whenever necessary and it makes raiding feel so cheap and easy. Of course you still need soakers and such in most difficult situations, but look at Gasbags, they're another overpowered tame, don't get me started there...

That is Ark for you though. Always overpowered tames/items being added in by the developers, only to be "fixed" or slightly nerfed months/years later and the community is already dying as it is.

You don't even need soakers. All you need is a few hundred 'efficiently farmed' cluster grenades to drain out heavy turrets, rocket the teks and you can offline raid a base in minutes. Flying around in your duped, capped tek suit throwing duped cluster grenades to soak turrets seems to be the new meta. 

20 hours ago, Crows said:

I doubt it. Not trying to personally attack you but it's just funny how you think Meks are fine. I have some 68k health Meks left on official and yet I wouldn't complain if they were nerfed to the ground.

If you think Meks are bad, you haven't met my Gigas. 

Equating your perception of something being 'OP' to WC dropping the ball is ridiculous. The game is highly configurable. That means the game can be very different from one server to the next. Players just need to find servers that are the 'right fit' for them. So stop crying about it, and play on a server that suits you. 

Archived