Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

What sort of command would you guys actually want implementing?

I'm working on a design to allow you to add your own but it would be helpful if I had an idea of what data I need to expose in "templates" for you to use in your command text(s).

Here's what is available so far for each tab:

Wilds:

•     ClassName
  •     Level
  •     x
  •     y
  •     z
  •     DinoId
  •     BlueprintPath
  •     BaseLevel
  •     hp-w
  •     stam-w
  •     oxy-w
  •     food-w
  •     weight-w
  •     melee-w
  •     craft-w
  •     hp-t
  •     stam-t
  •     oxy-t
  •     food-t
  •     weight-t
  •     melee-t
  •     craft-t
  •     c0
  •     c1
  •     c2
  •     c3
  •     c4
  •     c5

Tames:

•     ClassName
  •     Level
  •     TribeId
  •     DinoId
  •     BlueprintPath
  •     BaseLevel
  •     AddedLevels
  •     hp-w
  •     stam-w
  •     oxy-w
  •     food-w
  •     weight-w
  •     melee-w
  •     craft-w
  •     hp-t
  •     stam-t
  •     oxy-t
  •     food-t
  •     weight-t
  •     melee-t
  •     craft-t
  •     c0
  •     c1
  •     c2
  •     c3
  •     c4
  •     c5
  •     ImprintedName
  •     ImprintedPlayerId
  •     ImprintQuality
  •     Name
  •     x
  •     y
  •     z

Structures:

•     TribeId
  •     x
  •     y
  •     z

Tribes:

•     TribeId
  •     TribeName

Players:

•     SteamId
  •     TribeId
  •     PlayerId
  •     CharacterName
  •     PlayerName
  •     XP
  •     x
  •     y
  •     z

1 minute ago, MirageUK said:

Quel type de commande voudriez-vous réellement implémenter ?

Je travaille sur une conception pour vous permettre d'ajouter la vôtre, mais il serait utile que j'aie une idée des données que je dois exposer dans des "modèles" que vous pourrez utiliser dans votre(vos) texte(s) de commande.

Voici ce qui est disponible jusqu'à présent pour chaque onglet :

Champs sauvages :

•     Nom du cours
  •     Niveau
  •     X
  •     oui
  •     z
  •     DinoId
  •     Chemin du plan
  •     Niveau de base
  •     hp -w
  •     stam-w
  •     oxy-w
  •     nourriture-w
  •     poids-w
  •     mêlée-w
  •     artisanat-w
  •     hp -t
  •     stam-t
  •     oxy-t
  •     nourriture-t
  •     poids-t
  •     mêlée-t
  •     artisanat-t
  •     c0
  •     c1
  •     c2
  •     c3
  •     c4
  •     c5

Apprivoiser :

•     Nom du cours
  •     Niveau
  •     ID de tribu
  •     DinoId
  •     Chemin du plan
  •     Niveau de base
  •     Niveaux ajoutés
  •     hp -w
  •     stam-w
  •     oxy-w
  •     nourriture-w
  •     poids-w
  •     mêlée-w
  •     artisanat-w
  •     hp -t
  •     stam-t
  •     oxy-t
  •     nourriture-t
  •     poids-t
  •     mêlée-t
  •     artisanat-t
  •     c0
  •     c1
  •     c2
  •     c3
  •     c4
  •     c5
  •     Nom imprimé
  •     ID du joueur imprimé
  •     Mentions légalesQualité
  •     Nom
  •     X
  •     oui
  •     z

Structures :

•     ID de tribu
  •     X
  •     oui
  •     z

Tribus :

•     ID de tribu
  •     Nom de la tribu

Joueurs:

•     ID de vapeur
  •     ID de tribu
  •     ID du joueur
  •     Le nom du personnage
  •     Nom de joueur
  •     XP
  •     X
  •     oui
  •     z

Mainly "destroytribeall <tribe id>" here xD 

But (destroy) structures, players and dino can be usefull too.

I think I don't use more in rcon today with ASV.

So I've been pillaging and looting tribes on new single player map downloads. "Admin" commands bust them open and from there it's rip and tear lol. My question is "Is there an "Admin" command that force tames the tribes live dinos? I have no problem claiming the cryo babies and adults just the free range tamed dinos. Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, kwhite1024 said:

So I've been pillaging and looting tribes on new single player map downloads. "Admin" commands bust them open and from there it's rip and tear lol. My question is "Is there an "Admin" command that force tames the tribes live dinos? I have no problem claiming the cryo babies and adults just the free range tamed dinos. Thanks in advance!

TakeAllDino - takes all dinos of the tribe u r looking at.

• Thanks 1

@MirageUK hi, do you know if it is possible to export the account ID of epic game store players in the steam64 format, that is required for PlayersExclusiveJoinList, PlayersJoinNoCheckList and AllowedCheaterSteamIDs txt files?

For now, we can get the correct ID only for Steam players, while for Epic players we get the epic account id that is alpha-numeric format.

5 hours ago, darkradeon said:

@MirageUK hi, do you know if it is possible to export the account ID of epic game store players in the steam64 format, that is required for PlayersExclusiveJoinList, PlayersJoinNoCheckList and AllowedCheaterSteamIDs txt files?

For now, we can get the correct ID only for Steam players, while for Epic players we get the epic account id that is alpha-numeric format.

OK; I found the hash table, the hash function and the main function generating those IDs for EPIC users, the issue is it needs the ProductUserId that is given by EOS.

However, looking at the old save, the one still containing .arkprofile files, I saw such IDs are also contained in the id.arkprofile itselft, multiple times.. sadly they are stored in what looks like only genesis 2 mission records, under the PlayerNetId property :(

4.6.2.2 now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EExZnnExf9twDkN9qaM01vfpV0XhBv-9/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Mainly just the addition of some copy commands and parameters and "SaveWorld" to use over RCON against your servers.
  • Addition of Right Click context menu "Copy .arkprofile filename" in the Players tab. @darkradeon this maybe what you needed?

Fixes

• No longer duplicates players if both .arkprofile data and profile data stored in the main .ark file exist.
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EExZnnExf9twDkN9qaM01vfpV0XhBv-9/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Mainly just the addition of some copy commands and parameters and "SaveWorld" to use over RCON against your servers.
  • Addition of Right Click context menu "Copy .arkprofile filename" in the Players tab. @darkradeon this maybe what you needed?

Fixes

• No longer duplicates players if both .arkprofile data and profile data stored in the main .ark file exist.

going to try this soonish.. how did you get the productuserid for the epic account id used by ark? xD

don't tell me I reverse engineered the wrong function xD

Edited by darkradeon

question: is it possible to list players and chars not being online in the last 30 days? I know their data are somewhere since the bodies are present when loading the worldsave in ARK (server or local/host)

edit: i think there are still some issues on reading player profiles, I see a lot of very old players but no data of my tribe mates, only my char is listened.

Edited by darkradeon

49 minutes ago, darkradeon said:

woa it works, was the ark id for epic players stored in the .ark file than? XD

With stored profiles in the .ark save file it stores them with "profileId, offsetToData".. so I just surfaced the profileId it has stored in the save game data itself.  This is what would have been the .arkprofile filename originally before it was all pulled into the main file.

I have limited it to last month read but I can probably make this configurable to allow you to load more.  I was concious of adding too much to the load time for official saves where there are thousands of profiles available.

Let me know more details of which tribe members etc. and which save (provided it possible) and I'll investigate.  There were some players which were stored with a 0 id.. and these have been filtered out - maybe your tribe mates were part of this group.

Edited by MirageUK

If you can add a switch to change the save time delay would be great.

But I think there is still something wrong: if you check you will see some characters data displayed where the last login is stated to be even a couple of years ago.

If you really wanna hurt yourself, try the biggest structure tribe of the infamous 892 xD

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Think I found the issue - I'm reading the wrong property.  LoginTime - I need to read "LastLoginTime".

Just testing it now and will try get new release uploaded once I've had something to eat.

oh that makes more sense 😛

if we can toggle also the list of players by time it would be perfect :)

I also got a couple of empty ids warnings/errors when trying to read certain users, not sure why.

On 9/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, MirageUK said:

Features

Fixes

Hello
How use "saveworld" plz ?

thank :)

@SpenceFoxtrot - You have to setup the details of your RCON IP/Port/Password when adding or editing either FTP or Offline Mode configurations.

Once they have been configured you can select "SaveWorld" from the copy-command dropdown lists below each grid and press the PLAY button to execute over RCON or the Copy button to copy command to clipboard and use in-game.

I'm working on the documentation but it's a slow process as it's been a while since I personally used ASV and I'm back to playing single player ARK and dog fooding ASV to see what it all does myself these days.

2 hours ago, MirageUK said:

@SpenceFoxtrot - You have to setup the details of your RCON IP/Port/Password when adding or editing either FTP or Offline Mode configurations.

Once they have been configured you can select "SaveWorld" from the copy-command dropdown lists below each grid and press the PLAY button to execute over RCON or the Copy button to copy command to clipboard and use in-game.

I'm working on the documentation but it's a slow process as it's been a while since I personally used ASV and I'm back to playing single player ARK and dog fooding ASV to see what it all does myself these days.

Hello
thank for answer.
I've already found the system for enableling rcon process, but it's the "saveworld" command I don't find int he dropdow list (see screen attached).

I think the is an other place for it, maube i'm blind, but I don't find it.

Edit : after write this, I try visit other sheet I never use. I found it on the others sheets so.
Thank.

Hope to see the destroytribeall command soon :D
(and hope a timeout option)

{9490E433-8F7F-4BE9-925E-0BCEDDEC036A}.png

Edited by SpenceFoxtrot

@SpenceFoxtrot - not really a "bug" - was never my intention on allowing multi-select to work for anything but operating system command line commands for:

RM <FileCsvList>
DEL <FileCsvList>

to remove .arktribe and .arkprofile files from the operating system - not within ARK.

Anybody know the limitation of how many or max length of pipe separated commands and I can implement this?  

How would you want it to work over RCON?  Issue the commands one at a time with a timed delay between each?

12 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Anybody know the limitation of how many or max length of pipe separated commands and I can implement this?  

DOS's maximum command length is 8191 characters.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/command-line-string-limitation

Max consecutive pipes is said to be 2042, but I don't have a reference for this.

It's also possible that older versions of DOS/Windows will have smaller maximums.

• Thanks 1

FYI the next update won't be for another couple of days. 

I'm working on allowing multi-select on all tabs to allow the pipe separated commands to be generated and used.  Unfortunately having the ability to select multiple records means I need to slightly re-work the map draw to accept a list of selections and not just a single one. @SpenceFoxtrot

Along with this are a couple of fixes to duplicate tribe/player data in various dropdowns.

@darkradeon has also found an issue where ASV fails when the file size is > 3GB (Island 892 last backup). I have a fix for this and will include that in the next release too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

FYI the next update won't be for another couple of days. 

I'm working on allowing multi-select on all tabs to allow the pipe separated commands to be generated and used.  Unfortunately having the ability to select multiple records means I need to slightly re-work the map draw to accept a list of selections and not just a single one. @SpenceFoxtrot

Along with this are a couple of fixes to duplicate tribe/player data in various dropdowns.

@darkradeon has also found an issue where ASV fails when the file size is > 3GB (Island 892 last backup). I have a fix for this and will include that in the next release too.

Thank you.
We use old version for cleaning. We have time :)