I think the only way you could do this currently is if you or a tribemate threw a spear up into the air and tried to catch it with your back by impaling yourself...but you should do that anyway actually, it's great fun lol

My guess would be the same as yours, cover art or a system they never implemented because as it stands now all weapons are pulled out from the magic weapons pocket of your pants/underwear. That pocket is located adjacent to the resources pocket that allows you to carry 600+ raw metal at a time just FYI.

26 minutes ago, LordHotPockets said:

I think the only way you could do this currently is if you or a tribemate threw a spear up into the air and tried to catch it with your back by impaling yourself...but you should do that anyway actually, it's great fun lol

My guess would be the same as yours, cover art or a system they never implemented because as it stands now all weapons are pulled out from the magic weapons pocket of your pants/underwear. That pocket is located adjacent to the resources pocket that allows you to carry 600+ raw metal at a time just FYI.

Its a common theory now that the item / material are stored digitally in your implant then accessed via hud (inventory) for withdrawl.

Pockets?! Dont be unrealistic :P

11 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Its a common theory now that the item / material are stored digitally in your implant then accessed via hud (inventory) for withdrawl.

Pockets?! Dont be unrealistic :P

That would actually make more sense with the way this game is, though not that this game makes any sense at all sometimes lol thanks for the info

It's not really my fault though, I'm inclined to say pockets because I have pockets in my PSN username plus I play a lot of RPGs so there's this: 

Archived