Wyverns

GTRF4nb0y

3 hours ago, GTRF4nb0y said:

Wyverns

Hi everyone. Does anyone know why i dont have wyverns on ragnarok/sorched earth in singleplayer? i tried multiple things but none of them work. Only one mod worked but i cant kill the wyverns because the second i do that they de-spawn!

have you tried a dino wipe? also, i'm not sure if this works, but you could just try massacring just random dinos

10 hours ago, GTRF4nb0y said:

Wyverns

Hi everyone. Does anyone know why i dont have wyverns on ragnarok/sorched earth in singleplayer? i tried multiple things but none of them work. Only one mod worked but i cant kill the wyverns because the second i do that they de-spawn!

Have you sat outside the scar, leaving it rendered to actually allow them to spawn eggs? 

Hibernation probably prevents this from happening. Try this first without mods. Build a small hut and sit in a chair or bed for an hour. I bet some eggs will spawn

Try going around to the nests and hitting them with a whip. My friends and I had Wyvern spawns but no eggs showing and we randomly found someone talking about the whip method. A little later some eggs started spawning but in glitchy, floating ways and such after several wipes and server resets. Known issue for years that sadly will never be fixed.

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 2:31 AM, GTRF4nb0y said:

Wyverns

I jusy thought of something.. have you tried doing the new command for wipinh old eggs off the server? Might help

On 5/16/2019 at 6:47 PM, DeHammer said:

I've heard single player has some serious issues. Haven't heard of this specific issue though. 

Instead of single player I would try running a non-dedicated game on your PC and lock it down. Apparently fewer issues. See if the wyverns are there then.

When i run dedicated server my pc keeps the screen black. Once i waited 30 minutes and nothing

On 5/16/2019 at 8:48 PM, d1nk said:

Have you sat outside the scar, leaving it rendered to actually allow them to spawn eggs? 

Hibernation probably prevents this from happening. Try this first without mods. Build a small hut and sit in a chair or bed for an hour. I bet some eggs will spawn

i waited 15/20 minutes near scar on ragnarok. nothing appeared

On 5/17/2019 at 6:33 PM, ObeseGazelle said:

Try going around to the nests and hitting them with a whip. My friends and I had Wyvern spawns but no eggs showing and we randomly found someone talking about the whip method. A little later some eggs started spawning but in glitchy, floating ways and such after several wipes and server resets. Known issue for years that sadly will never be fixed.

I tried but i got 0 eggs.

Archived