Nintendo Switch DLC, Updates and Support

frankembassy

Suggestion

29 replies to this server topic

Updates for Nintendo Switch

We are a big community in Switch, all of us are waiting updates and optimizations.

Support of Ark, all the players from Nintendo Switch we request a update in this platform.

why ark mobile have more update than switch?

Please take in consideration all the community that keep playing on this platform.

I hope you are right. Im not optimistic for any DLC on switch. Id just be happy with them patching out the numerous in game bugs for the 1 map we do have, but Im not so certain that will ever happen either. I think we stand a better chance of having more servers pulled or them discontinuing online for Switch altogether than we do bug fixes or support. Hope Im wrong.

Nintendo Switch Events

I've played on the Nintendo Switch version for over a year now; while messing around with commands in singleplayer I've noticed that you can actually spawn some DLCs creatures and tame them. So far I've only tried the Griffin and it works perfectly (I know that you can spawn Rockdrakes and Phoenix too but I haven't tried it yet so Idk how good they are). Here on Nintendo Switch we have never got any stuff from the events (Halloween, Christmas, Easter...) besides the high rates so why don't make these DLCs creatures spawn on official for a short period of time (or just spawn them manually) during these events?

Nintendo Switch Version

I really think the Nintendo switch version has a lot  of potential. i think releasing patches and generally making the game run better would be a great business move. it keeps the immersive feel that makes ARK so amazing, but also introduces a new factor: portability. If this game were to be generally improved, in graphics and frame rate, I know it will be both a service to your many switch users and would be a simply phenomenal piece of marketing.  It would bring both portability as I said before, but would also bring in a new group of players, as the switch version is not very well known. if it becomes clear that the switch version is good, then that would bring a horde of players along for the thrilling ride that is ARK switch.

I hope you make the right decision, thanks!

Nintendo Switch Version

The Nintendo Switch version has a mountain of potential with its portability and new players, but in its current state of potatoness it just isn't worth the money. A service to fans and a phenomenal business technique would be to release patches that help with graphics, frame rate and overall performance, ensuring a bigger audience to a revolutionary version of ARK. Doing this would not only increase the reputation of ARK on Switch, but would bring a bigger and happier audience as a whole. Its portability means people can play any time, anywhere, so with significant improvements this could be one of the most successful versions of this amazing game there has ever been. 

I hope you will make the right decision, and improve it. Many thanks.

DLC FOR SWITCH!!!

Ok heres the deal. Ive played your game for over a year now and personally love it. I have 900+ hours on the base map alone. But my tribemates (who also have played for over a year) and I would kill for dlc. I think the switch version deserves as much love as the other consoles. And especially now there are so many people joining servers that there isn't a reason not to add the dlc, as everyone would buy it. ARK DEVS NEED TO KNOW!

Update For Switch?

Ark, I love your game.  I have loved it since it came out a few years back.  Your game has been a big part of my gaming hours and I would love for you guys to update the switch version.  I know that it's not the best, but I know you guys are very smart and can make it into something people would love to buy.  The switch is one of the newest consoles with a lot of attention that you guys could potentially have.  I know that the switch version hasn't gotten a lot of positive attention, but if you work with the people you guys could have a lot of attention and profit from it.  I did have this game on my laptop which has since broken and the switch is the only other console I have.  I have a phone, but the mobile version doesn't run too smoothly on it.  I'm asking as a customer to please at least try to update this game and make it to where people love it, because I know you guys definitely can!

Nintendo Switch forgotten players

Please, introduce at least some of the maps as ragnarok or aberration to nintendo switch. We have payed the same as a PC or PS4 players for the game. The game is excellent but the nintendo switch forgotten players is really a problem. You have had TWO YEARS and haven’t introduced any expansion. Please work on it and if you can’t, say us why, and please look for a solution.

I’m looking forward to it.

A nintendo switch deceptionated player as much others.

Ark Switch Expansion

I've emailed wild card 4 times and thought is would be worth a try here I know that the devs never answer these but I've explored the whole Island and have completed the game and I've had a great time over the last few months but as I've said before it's getting boring it would be great if u would consider adding any expansion but for now me and my friends are gonna take a break from ark plz consider 

ARK en Nintendo Switch

No quiero ser maleducado ni grosero, pero página 60 € por versión ARK digital.
Hay muchos errores y algunos dinosaurios desaparecen sin explicación alguna, no hay más mapas a parte de la isla, y no hay dinosaurios nuevos ni algunos cambios de equilibrio, la verdad que al pagar tal cantidad me esperaba algo más, yo enterado de que van a llegar grandes cambios y me gustaría saber si llegarán también a Switch, una parte de si añadirán al tropeognathus, ya que no está en el juego
También querría saber si hay nuevos mapas, tanto de pago como gratuitos.

Con este mensaje, simplemente me gustaría recibir una respuesta a esas preguntas, y que actualice algo más el juego en la plataforma de switch

Un cordial saludo Alonso

Archived