Vault dropping pve trolls legacy...

Lycan187u

So I made this thread to get few opinions so I have a small prison with few characters that have trolled my tribe being kiteing dino or pillar blocking me I've literally  spent hours to aquire said prisoners bodies one of them asked me to free them a day ago or so .should I ? He was level 112 I've had his character now roughly 4 months or so should I keep forever or should I give him a second chance pve legacy

I guess there are two elements here:

1. Are they/tribe bigger than you? What will be the repercussions should you let them free?

2. Are you as trolling as they originally were... 4 months?

There is no right answer here, it is down to your morals.

Have they suffered enough and not played on a server that they once enjoyed?

Have they made another character and this is now a chance that should they get free they will come back and look to take revenge?

So many questions, no real right or wrong answers.

Personally, I would take all the bodies to an island, drop them off and prepare for a few battles by moving some dinos/items to other bases on the map. 

Good luck

14 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

4 months? Sound like they stopped playing a long time ago and didnt realise you trapped them, and came back after a long break. Even on pvp where you can cuff them, access their inventory to feed them etc, it's really hard to keep someone trapped for an extended period of time.

Ya been awhile since they've logged in by dropping a vault on the body it's takes no food lose or water drain hp regains an yes he was big time box tribe troll that spoke English well enough to insult you lol

Archived