Cant place tek generator

chippo

Tek generators have a way larger exclusion zone than other structures. so some random tribe is probably far enough for you to place your platform but too close for the generator...

As a rule of thumb, you should put your genny in your hotbar and see if it lets you place it (green icon) in the desired spot before putting the pad down. At this point you should maybe seek out whoever is blocking you (your ally shouldnt be the cause) and ally them to solve the issue, or move your teleporter

25 minutes ago, chippo said:

So i recently put down a teleporter on tek foundations and when i try to place the generator on the foundations it says too close to enemy foundation or gate. Is this some kind of bug or am i not allowed to place a tek generator by an allys structure?

Is it possible someone saw you placing it and rushed in to throw a hidden foundation near? 

We used to hide our foundations under the ground to have a clean look (and confuse people :P) 

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

Is it possible someone saw you placing it and rushed in to throw a hidden foundation near? 

We used to hide our foundations under the ground to have a clean look (and confuse people :P) 

Bare in mine a tek generators zone is based on the forcefield being set to 10x radius, and then the exclusion zone there after.

Archived