Why ruin the game

Ladypeace66

Why allow transfers after you build an amazing map.  Once you allow them then the map is no longer unique. You find everything on them all. Why should people go to the new maps and try to play? I mean, really, cause in a few months anything that you tried to build up will be pointless, as the mega tribes will come in with all their Dino’s that were raised on other maps, that they have built up stats on and run over anything that you put work into on the map. You should consider only allowing transfers in and out on the same maps. Make them start over if they want to  have the top of the line Dino’s on that map. Why ruin the maps. Extinction is no longer anything special, no different then center, scorched, or island. Only thing different is the terrain but it doesn’t take long to figure it out.  Stop babying those who boohoo because they have to put more time in to tame new Dino’s. If they don’t want to then stay on the map they are on.  RIP Extinction, you were just killed off as being anything special!!!!!

This is such a misconception, these mega tribes you so desperately want to keep out would already be playing on these servers anyway, it's only a matter of time before they get ahead. Extinction is still special, just as scorched earth, aberation, center, rag and island. Every map has a lot of different unique things about them. Just because you can transfer into and out of them does not lessen that.

You should just be thankful they didn't allow transfers straight away.

54 minutes ago, Ladypeace66 said:

Why allow transfers after you build an amazing map.  Once you allow them then the map is no longer unique. You find everything on them all. Why should people go to the new maps and try to play? I mean, really, cause in a few months anything that you tried to build up will be pointless, as the mega tribes will come in with all their Dino’s that were raised on other maps, that they have built up stats on and run over anything that you put work into on the map. You should consider only allowing transfers in and out on the same maps. Make them start over if they want to  have the top of the line Dino’s on that map. Why ruin the maps. Extinction is no longer anything special, no different then center, scorched, or island. Only thing different is the terrain but it doesn’t take long to figure it out.  Stop babying those who boohoo because they have to put more time in to tame new Dino’s. If they don’t want to then stay on the map they are on.  RIP Extinction, you were just killed off as being anything special!!!!!

Mega tribes play extinction too... So they would have behaved exactly the same and wiped the server with titans anyway if they wanted to

Yes I agree Extinction should have remained closed to transfers. For me it was an unraidable home server. I was able to get titans and destroy other people's bases on other servers. While they could not raid me back. It's unfair that they can now touch me and I have to face consequences for my actions.

Archived