Extinction Release Megathread

ItWasntMe

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea we can all just say raptor off wildcard and never buy a dlc from them again... but will we? :P At least i have the season pass so i can't even say that :D But it's a bit disappointment again to do this to us wildcard. Not once you delivered on time anything you promised. Should be ashamed of yourself.

3 minutes ago, Zederia said:

So.. no word from WC as to why either? typical we don't have any information even though they put a release date out, and can't hold t it. not a shocker..  If this is supposed to be DONE, why is there no word and why is this not OUT yet!!

well considering the release date was 6th November and in their time it's currently like 11am. They've got time.

1 minute ago, RoyHess666 said:

This. What it says is:

Hey Survivors, we know you're all very excited about the Extinction release! We want to let you know that we're running into some last minute snags, but we are still on track to launch Extinction today. We will update you with an ETA as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, Budito said:

3h its a pain in the ass but all people collapsing server at same time could be worst.

Hope all works great in 3h, if not, dont worry, its ark, nothing new.

You see for me add an hour and it won't be November 6 it will be 7 and work tommorow early morning and their inishal release was 7 my time so ...... yea sucks

Just now, moonlord2demon said:

It's actually 1:19 pm in their time right now but the point is that they were never able to deliver on time anything in their life 

Still November 6th though, and so? I'm 100% sure they don't delay this all on purpose just to mess with us, they've got a tough job and us complaining about it doesn't help.

1 minute ago, Zederia said:

how could they not know there were issues an hour ago? no, this is done JUST to irritate us

I completely agree. After years of releasing things late, this was their last chance I guess to deliver on time. They couldn't even do that. I still think it's a sales strategy they're using with delaying a few hours. Probably trying to get us to get mad about it and pooppost somewhere doing free advertising for them or something. Idc but I got my ASM all ready to go with an Extinction server - just waiting on the map download! Inb4 release Nov 13th with console. 

Just now, TheInverse said:

It's actually ridiculous that you or anyone would think that Wildcard would want to intentionally irritate their playerbase.

um.. they've had 2 years. TWO YEARS to fix game-breaking issues, fix their release pipeline and all sorts of other things. they're intentionally doing these things when they could have wrapped up extinction's development for launch yesterday, at the latest and not hit these "snags" now. If they're doing work till the last moment that's on them, not us

3 minutes ago, TheInverse said:

Still November 6th though, and so? I'm 100% sure they don't delay this all on purpose just to mess with us, they've got a tough job and us complaining about it doesn't help.

I didn`t complain... i just said they never delivered on time in their life. Which is the reality. The reason why we are pissed is why announce everytime something and delay it every single time. They should have learned from their mistakes by now after SE and Abr, and give a goddamn timer that is actually real! Not one person would be here complaining then. Why not announce 7th of november as release and have everything done by then instead of announcing 6th at that hour and then delay.... 

Archived