NEW EXTINCTION STUFF?!

iTriceratops

2 hours ago, GP said:

@iTriceratops think about it for a second, Extinction is not released yet, therefore there will be nothing in the base game to do with Extinction yet

You're either running mods, or it's a primitive plus thing, not sure, but it's not an Extinction thing.

Not entirely true. A lot of developers will start packing the expansion or dlc into a bunch of pre-patches, then on launch day, a patch to make it go live.

48 minutes ago, Carnasty said:

Not entirely true. A lot of developers will start packing the expansion or dlc into a bunch of pre-patches, then on launch day, a patch to make it go live.

Show me one thing they have added in extinction with proof (not counting tek dino, ??? explorer note, colors and corrupted skin) in the game folder from the point of this post before the actual DLC becomes downloadable and I would believe you.

2 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Show me one thing they have added in extinction with proof (not counting tek dino, ??? explorer note, colors and corrupted skin) in the game folder from the point of this post before the actual DLC becomes downloadable and I would believe you.

Well no where did I say wildcard has done it. Otherwise everything would've been data mined already.

Archived