Rock Drake transfer

Ecos

2 hours ago, Ecos said:

Does anyone know if you can transfer rock drakes out of aberration because every time I do the rock drake just vanishes?

Yes you can, Ark and the obelisk are just buggy and the creature just vanishes 70 percent of the time.  I have two rock drakes on the island that I transferred from aberration.

1 hour ago, Weiss said:

70% of the time? Are you on console?

I never lost a dino to the obelisk, only when I forgot to download them.

PC, and they get lost during the actual download.  The coding on the obelisks is a joke.  luckily enough I play single player so I backup my playerlocalprofile before I upload and download any dinos I transfer.

• 3 weeks later...

I have transferred dozens of rock drakes from AB to the Island and SE, never lost a single one. Now AB dire bears on the other hand I have a 100% loss rate on transfer. Have not been able to transfer even one. Best you can do is open a ticket (take a screenshot of the dino in the upload list) send them your screenshot. A GM will meet with you in game and spawn a same level dino for you.

5 hours ago, Kawarriorking said:

I have transferred dozens of rock drakes from AB to the Island and SE, never lost a single one. Now AB dire bears on the other hand I have a 100% loss rate on transfer. Have not been able to transfer even one. Best you can do is open a ticket (take a screenshot of the dino in the upload list) send them your screenshot. A GM will meet with you in game and spawn a same level dino for you.

They will spawn one in that is max level 200 with random stats.  99.99% of the time I kill the dinos that a GM spawns in right in front of them.  Cause what I have is so much better than what they spawn in.  I have never gotten even one stat that was better from a GM spawning stuff in for me.

Archived