IStadazI

I was flying around using cheats to explore the final boss chamber while looking at the different holographic projections. I noticed a pattern with all four planets. The first one was Earth a long time ago when dinosaurs ruled the Earth. The second planet was Earth as we know it today. The third planet shows as Earth, it may not look like it but the hologram highlights the continents in red. The fourth planet is not a projection. It sits outside the window, and it looks very much so familiar to the the third projection. So my hypothesis is that. We never actually left Earth, Just in orbit of it.

3 hours ago, IStadazI said:

I was flying around using cheats to explore the final boss chamber while looking at the different holographic projections. I noticed a pattern with all four planets. The first one was Earth a long time ago when dinosaurs ruled the Earth. The second planet was Earth as we know it today. The third planet shows as Earth, it may not look like it but the hologram highlights the continents in red. The fourth planet is not a projection. It sits outside the window, and it looks very much so familiar to the the third projection. So my hypothesis is that. We never actually left Earth, Just in orbit of it.

Well .... yeah.. thats proven and is lore.

Correct. Every Ark is a space station orbiting the earth. This has been established as lore for a good long time now. And I wouldn't say we never left as our characters and the story characters are just husks with either artificial or recreated memories from what i can gather, as all of them are from different periods in time.

So either rockwell for example, never was actually a person on earth or he was a person of interest so the overseers or whatever the final driving force is was able to extract memories from DNA somehow. Just a theory.............. A game theory!

Couldnt help the last part XD

The first time you ascend you leave the island and as you travel though space (not even outer space just high orbit) you can see many ARK satellites/space stations all in orbit around a brown dead looking world which is implied to be earth. In fact we haven't seen anything to suggest that other worlds or aliens are involved in any way. The Aberration wildlife could contain some alien life but then again it could just be future earth life or something. Hell I am still not convinced that ARK isn't some type of simulation our characters are stuck in a la No mans Sky. The matrix has you !

Archived