black pearls?

BubbleWraped

8 minutes ago, AVENGED said:

Ragnarok in Viking Bay. Has those lobster things for days, just don't let them hit you. 

Have something around to kill the occasional Megalodon or Manta and you're set. 

This. A baryonyx will make quick work of them, or any bigger ocean tame. Otherwise you need to go to rad zone on Ab, or kill alpha / regular squids on island/center

Guest DJRone89

Ragnarok 70,20 right off the shoreline in the SW of the map. You’ll find black harvestable clams that will yield 4-6 black pearls per node. There are over a dozen black clams in that area alone.

6 hours ago, AVENGED said:

Ragnarok in Viking Bay. Has those lobster things for days, just don't let them hit you. 

Have something around to kill the occasional Megalodon or Manta and you're set. 

I found out that Therizino with normal oxygen levels (30-40) can harvest a lot of pearls this way. You will get hit multiple times when you collect the corpses and you will lose all stamina but the oxygen stat is so high that you will have more than enough time to go away from the water. I have it parked right next to the water ready to collect.

But seriously, the best way is rock drake and red zone in abberration.

It's suspiring how many black pearls you can collect from fish and Trilobites with a good Otter on your shoulders on the Island. Won't knock your socks off, but a relatively safe and reliable source.

Edit: set it to Attack Your Target and Follow you. Let the Otter harvest the fish from your shoulders, but throw it off to attack Trilobites. I only level melee (mostly for their insulation, can even incubate eggs) and give them a good helmet. If you've got good Oxygen stats, just a pair of flippers makes it sweeter.

12 hours ago, Boubbin said:

I found out that Therizino with normal oxygen levels (30-40) can harvest a lot of pearls this way. You will get hit multiple times when you collect the corpses and you will lose all stamina but the oxygen stat is so high that you will have more than enough time to go away from the water. I have it parked right next to the water ready to collect.

But seriously, the best way is rock drake and red zone in abberration.

Will have to try using a Therizino. Don't play Abberation, so have no idea about any techniques there. 

On 6/8/2018 at 8:40 PM, Cyntia said:

You can farm it

• In aberration, in the green zone, just before the waterfall to the blue zone. there are lots of Trilobite.

Another tip is (if you can) use a chainsaw to tare them up. I usually get between 3 and 6 from each Trilobite and at ^^ there are loads with the only threat being the occasional Raptor.

Also found a few Trilobites around the beach near Blue on Center and Viking Bay on Rag has those annoying things near the ship wreck.

Ham out...

Archived