XBOX TLC 2 electric new ARK

ArianaGaming

Hello,

Before the update 772 I was thinking my character is slow, swimming is a pain, megmegs eat my flippers and low fps. NOW its like super girl running jumping swimming Argents are possessed with glowing heads.

Yea ARK got new life.

Its fun so fun.

So loong we waited for this. 

Oops where did all food go, running, 2xAzul 2xStim 2xNarc well finally something I can say is the same.

Now is that a new hole in the wall or what, is it new, who cares, let it be there :)

Just happy doing a test run.

Regards,

Ariana 

ARK got a real boost on XBOX. I used to freeze for a good second going near my base. Now it is smooth and I only notice a slight fps drop, that is great.

Swimming when winded used to stop me in the water,  now after the update, I swim in normal speed. I mean before update max speed compared.

Awesome Update. I hope that is not a bug.

/Ariana 

2 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

ARK got a real boost on XBOX. I used to freeze for a good second going near my base. Now it is smooth and I only notice a slight fps drop, that is great.

Swimming when winded used to stop me in the water,  now after the update, I swim in normal speed. I mean before update max speed compared.

Awesome Update. I hope that is not a bug.

/Ariana 

I noticed it too!! (With base fps) 

5 hours ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

On a regular Xbox one?  

Hello,

Yes the old white XBOX One.

Faster login and I used to get dc fast travel to one bed, not anymore. Very nice.

Clearly Studio Wild Card tested and prepared this update 772.

Also clearly they worked hard on other issues not just new creatures.

The Argentavis now feels like a bird. It really is well done. A raptor knocked me off :) so I will have a loaded shotgun from now on and I can since I can craft shells as I go :). I mean no shells in my inventory,  quick move stuff is still good. Powder and ingots in Argents.

But making less lag. Yes this is a winner. As this have been XBOX biggest problem.

Work well done Wild Card.

Regards,

Ariana 

Everyone on Xbox is so happy about the new update while PS4/PS4 Pro users are complaining about no difference/degraded performance.

I am also one of the users experiencing worse lag/FPS drop around bases/Dino’s/inventory swaps and I’m on PS4 Pro.

im happy for my Xbox brethren but I wish PlayStation players had the same quality of life upgrade.

1 hour ago, Auronspectre said:

Everyone on Xbox is so happy about the new update while PS4/PS4 Pro users are complaining about no difference/degraded performance.

I am also one of the users experiencing worse lag/FPS drop around bases/Dino’s/inventory swaps and I’m on PS4 Pro.

im happy for my Xbox brethren but I wish PlayStation players had the same quality of life upgrade.

Equality for all!

Hello,

Odd if just XB1 got a smoother game play. I think maybe PS already have it in TLC1,. As I understand game making is that many hours is spent just fine tuning settings. So testing is important.

With faster game play however also changed attacks. Piranha now attacks very fast for example. This example might be bad since they are involved in the TLC2 (Sarco).

Another side is that I start to move before the server loaded everything. Making my character teleport back and time out the connection. I still use the method of getting into a saddle. As one can not move until game is loaded in just fine.

Well so much changed. So much fun.

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived