Rollback on prime time ?

Guest vassiliOFP85

2 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

Most unofficial servers (for any game really) know to wait for a while after a patch drops before they update... to allow time for thousands of players to pound on it for a while and discover any issues that crept in, and to give the developer time to make the necessary corrections.

What a wonderfull idea, almost the same as something I suggested 14 months ago! 

Have test servers and run the updates there before bringing them to the official servers, you sir are a GENIUS. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

It's still the same team my friend.

The Chinese game developer and publisher owns Studio Wildcard and, by extension, the ARK franchise. 

https://mmos.com/news/snail-games-usa-acquired-studio-wildcard-developer-of-ark-in-december-2015

Snail Games announced two ARK spin-offs, the Minecraft-like PixARK and ARK GO, in addition to the free-to-play Chinese release of ARK.

https://mmos.com/news/ark-survival-evolved-launching-china-january-1st-free-play-game

It is absolutely not the same. ^^ there is your proof if you don't believe me on my word

Zero, calm down, everyone is aware of the business relationship between the two.  It's still the same development team working on ARK.  I realize conspiracy theories are popular with many member of the community, but you should probably take comments like "they serve different masters now" with a VERY large grain of salt.

Edit:  Lets try and steer this thread somewhere back in the general vicinity of the main topic now please.

1 minute ago, Ranger1 said:

Zero, calm down, everyone is aware of the business relationship between the two.  It's still the same development team working on ARK.  I realize conspiracy theories are popular with many member of the community, but you should probably take comments like "they serve different masters now" with a VERY large grain of salt.

That wasn't me who said that about the masters ;) I'm a business economic and been in the corporate world, if you think its all rainbows and sunshine you coudn't be more wrong. The moment you're acquired by another company you have no voice in the matter or you're out. Policies are changed, thats normal in acquired companies

3 minutes ago, ZeroSeconds said:

That wasn't me who said that about the masters ;)

I'm well aware of that, I never said that YOU made that comment.

4 minutes ago, ZeroSeconds said:

I'm a business economic and been in the corporate world, if you think its all rainbows and sunshine you coudn't be more wrong. The moment you're acquired by another company you have no voice in the matter or you're out. Policies are changed, thats normal in acquired companies

Of course.  You can tell me all the juicy details about all those policies that changed,  but do it in another thread.

5 minutes ago, Z0mbie said:

Probably because people's time and effort is worth something. Which I find incredible that you and everyone at WC seem to repeatedly have a hard time understanding.

This made me laugh. If you feel like your time and effort are being wasted maybe try something else lol. 

FYI, time and effort playing a video game is not worth much. 

Guest DJRone89
6 minutes ago, Z0mbie said:

You make me laugh... Even my 5 year old knows that time and effort is worth something. Funny you don't.

Not in a video game buddy

Archived