Lawless Servers and Who Makes The Laws or Can Anyone Really Make the Law

invincibleqc
Message added by Jerryn

I split this out as best as I could.  I could have gone up one more post, but since it was partly on topic to the original thread, I left it there.

2 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Lol so your saying you would not take said item from the counter. "First come first serve" correct? Which translates that you agree that the person standing next to drop was there first who rightfully should take the items out of the drop. And person two is outta luck. 

I'm saying if it was on a counter, I would absolutely take it. If it was in his hand, in his possession, I would not. If the first person was first come, the contents would be in his inventory. There's no lines drawn, First come first serves directly references the contents of the drop, not the proximity to it, that entire notion is nonsense. Once again I will repeat, if the developers did not intend us to compete for the drop A)  it would not render in a distance B) it would not drop slowly, it would be like a cave loot box which is immediate (use some common sense) and avoid this conversation entirely. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

I bet if you could see what was in the drop before it even landed I bet we would be having a completely different thread..

Oh look a drop with a ascendant Rex saddle. Well that level 20 random guy I don't know is sitting by it.. better let him have it. Maybe I'll eventually get one...

Lmao well...it would probably be a different story...well then again. If he took it he may meet wild gigas or titans.....

4 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Lmao well...it would probably be a different story...well then again. If he took it he may meet wild gigas or titans.....

In his scenario the lvl 20 guy was standing at the drop. Talk about contradicting yourself lmao, he's there first and you still grief? I am literally in awe of your logic. 

Hello,

I claimed some land and like the open space. Now a few weeks back a guy built in the area next to Ragnarok wall. About 20x10 foundation space that I did not pillar off. He complained about the pillars but there is lots of land around the area that could be built on.

In my tribe log nothing auto decayed or was destroyed.

Today a large behemoth wall about 100x100 foundations are built and it is ugly.

The law is made by the administrator of the server his or her judgement is used and when enforced nothing shows in the inflicted tribe log.

After being bullied by tribes in the area I did not play much on that map now their base auto decay just to make room for the next tribe to use the Law to  bully.

When bases auto decay is that not enough for new people to settle on? I think I got my beautiful land destroyed.

Regards,

Ariana

Archived