Most fun on ark in ages

SmokeyB

Just want to thank the devs and everyone at wc for making such a great map. I started a fresh character on aberration to get the full experience and it's been great . 

Loads of new mechanics and things to learn . At first it was a struggle just to get metal and find somewhere safe to live but once settled the map really opens up for you.  It looks great and the new dinos look great I love the blue zone it just looks like no where else in ark. 

I love the way not all the dinos are there but most of my favourites still are , and because the other dinos arnt there spinos and megas are viable to use , love the way they still have frogs and barys . And I love the light pets , a 150 detector and enemy player detector is amazing , no troll sneaks up on me with my shinehorn and the amount of times I stop dead in my tracks to search the area for the 150 is crazy. Even if sometimes it's just a lystro . Plus it's a light best shoulder pet ever , my otters will feel so neglected when my shinehorns come back to the island , they are no longer the cutest or most useful shoulder pet . 

And I hardly want to say it as I was so against the flyer nerf , but I'm loving no flyers an abb. It brings so much more life to the server , there are people everywhere , you only need to walk down the stream and you see ten different people passing by on ravengers I even saw a guy on a diplo the other day , 4000k hours and I've never seen anyone riding a diploid was nice. More chance encounters is good for the game . 

I haven't got a drake yet or a crab but I put my catapult up last night and will be getting one today , loads of stuff still to do and I haven't even seen the caves yet. 

Abb is like a whole new game well worth the money and definitely the best work from wc so far . 

Archived