Reaper Queens

Verr

I've name 10+ nameless on me about 27 times and waited for the alpha to roar and it has spawning a Reaper King EVERY SINGLE TIME. I'm currently in "The Halls Of the Reaper Queen" nearby is also " The Halls of the Reaper". Yet all that keeps spawning when I have a ton of nameless on me is the Reaper King.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

I've spent hours doing this and not a single queen.

• 5 weeks later...

After my experiences with taiming reapers the best spot I know of is and forgive me I know it's going to be bad directions or hard to follow, but when you come up the spine on your way out as soon as you get out of radiation at the end of the spine at the big opening to the marshlands. Look right and take the 2nd path. Take it it'll take you back into the radiation. there's a spot you have to jump up on the path and it keeps going right after a recharge station and follow it around there's usually 4 or 5 that way everytime I go.

1 hour ago, Jabnlab said:

Not sure if it was a bug or not, but we had 4 or 5 queens spawn on us at the same time today in the red zone, without any nameless around. Ended up using admin commands to get away because that just didnt seem right, lol

Queens don’t spawn from nameless just randomly,you got very unlucky with several at once

the reaper queens are just south east of 58 69, I have a trap built there, I go down into the radiation zone, that is down to the hill and you will multiple paths, you will see dead trees like in the radiation zone down there, that's the line. facing south, I will be using the clock system 12 o clock is straight ahead 6 o clock is your tail, to your 9 o clock there should be a path headin east ignore it, you will see a path to your 11 o clock take it and head south east into the rad zone, you will go down the hill some more, now you will see spinos and seekers and megalo's there kill them off, as your rounding the corner by the pillar there, you will start to find reaper queens. continuing down the hill further south, you can go into a high density rad zone that does damage to you, pass through that and find reapers there, or head east at the T in the road, or more south up onto the cliffs, these are all spawn points for the reaper queens, look for the dirt flying animation, like how you would see the dust from a moving death worm on scorched earth. lead them back to the area I said roughly 58 69 to a trap and happy killing :D

23 hours ago, Jabnlab said:

Not sure if it was a bug or not, but we had 4 or 5 queens spawn on us at the same time today in the red zone, without any nameless around. Ended up using admin commands to get away because that just didnt seem right, lol

Lol that is right. Sometimes their spawns pile up. How do you even have fun cheating so you don't lose your stuff because you're unprepared and bad. 

Archived