CrazyBear123

pve Rex stats for boss killing

4 minutes ago, aldiator said:

some1 killed the hard ape on island yet? what rexes stats should be the minimum? im thinking about 30k hp + 600+ dmg + 80 armor saddle should do it

That's what we use, with 4 or so riders and a yuty we take maximum 10k damage. And we only bring like 15 rexes as well.

Make sure to lure the monkey out to the spawn area with the yuty instead of bringing rexes to its arena: they can fall off the right of the bridge very easily. You do not want you rexes to fall there.

Edited by Wazzamaniac

1 hour ago, aldiator said:

did somebody already kill the dragon on easy on PVE new? any suggestions on how to do it?

Just did alpha. Bring pump shotguns for everyone, highest damage possible and 300 shells each. Ride a deer for each person. Get one of you to go right under the dragons belly: it should be unable to hit you and be distracted. 

When dimorphs spawn, ignore the dragon and kill all the minions that spawn with the deer antlers. If you fail to do so the dragon will respawn some later on and they pile up. 

Bring all the stews, custom foods and meds you can think of, plus 3 sets of mc flak at least; dimos and fireballs do a lot of armor damage. Bring loads of veggie cakes for the deer.

We were 8 people, with 2 of us on rexes for dimorph and ptera killing. The minions show up as lv 140, but make no mistake, I have a suspicion the have boosted stats as they took a lot of rex bites to kill. We lost all of the rexes however due to the dragon being hellbent on targeting the largest target first; it was ignoring anything but the rex, so id suggest everyone just use deer.

Side note, i rock 660 hp, and with ~1400 armor it takes a flame plus 3 bites for the alpha dragon to kill me, so it's definitely not eithin oneshot territory if you have a normal amount of hp. Fireball breaks armor quickly but with good armor you should take little to no damage yourself.

Edited by Wazzamaniac

26 minutes ago, aldiator said:

is the easy dragon doable with only 2 peeps`?

Uh i mean... maybe?? You definitely can deal enough damage but youll have a hard time killing dimos. Would not recommend in anycase.

Edited by Wazzamaniac

2 hours ago, Alocoste said:

Ok, i thought caps were low, but it doesn't changed from legacy :P Thanks!

its because legacy had glitched stats with impossibly powerful rexes that werent obtained legitimately... you only need someone to get one rex like that for its stats to porpagate to the full cluster

Edited by Wazzamaniac

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

its because legacy had glitched stats with impossibly powerful rexes that werent obtained legitimately... you only need someone to get one rex like that for its stats to porpagate to the full cluster

I agree and disagree at the same time. True that there was and still is a lot of stats that were obtained taming wild babies or OP bears on the first few hours of Ragnarok but, tamed stats on officials are, as far as I know, capped at 62 pts which is not impossible to breed legitimately. Just takes months of hard work, but still doable. :)

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I agree and disagree at the same time. True that there was and still is a lot of stats that were obtained taming wild babies or OP bears on the first few hours of Ragnarok but, tamed stats on officials are, as far as I know, capped at 62 pts which is not impossible to breed legitimately. Just takes months of hard work, but still doable. :)

what about the 637% melee rexes?

6 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

what about the 637% melee rexes?

I'm sure these have mixed blood, but they could certainly be legit. I myself was almost there with my Therizs. I stopped mass mutating them at 590.4% melee which is only 4 mutations short (approx 1,160 eggs to drop) to reach 637.4%. I explained how I was mass-mutating in the thread I linked above and I can guarantee you that they are 100% legit and I have all the single mutated stat to prove it (414% with 0 marker, 425.7 with 1, 437.5 with 2, 449.2 with 3, etc. til 590.4 with 15/40 markers). There is no real way to know which stats are legit, if there was, I'm pretty sure the devs would have cleaned the mess instead of creating a new cluster. But take in example the 345% melee Giga traded around, they only have 1 marker on each side for guaranteed which tells me they are definitely from wild babies taming. :)