Spotlight: Terror Bird [+ Grappling Hook!], Patch 235, and the Steam Sale!

Jatheish

2 minutes ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

Doesn't look like you can grapple and shoot since they're using crossbows for the hook. Pretty useful still.

Yeah so if you want to tame a quetz. Make your friend drop you above a wild quetz and grapple to its back. Then ungrabble and crouch.. Becareful to not fall off or knock it out above water!

2 hours ago, ImpureFrost said:

Yeah so if you want to tame a quetz. Make your friend drop you above a wild quetz and grapple to its back. Then ungrabble and crouch.. Becareful to not fall off or knock it out above water!

Ooooh wonder if that would work? Since I thought they made it so you can no longer land on their backs and stay. 

3 hours ago, ImpureFrost said:

Here's a question I wonder if you could drag the unconscious quetz out the water by dragging it with the hook.

I doubt you will but will be something to test.

6 hours ago, ImpureFrost said:

Yes all dinos on pc will be in xbox... 

1 month after The pc update is xbox update there is delay

We do not know whether it will be a month until we get the terror bird and grappling hook after our next update or a week after our next update. We got the Procoptodon a couple weeks after PC, and we're getting everything up to Gallimimus in about a week. (Which is a couple weeks after Galli and nearly a month after Dung Beetle and Dimetrodon were released on PC)

8 minutes ago, FaneBlackwing said:

We do not know whether it will be a month until we get the terror bird and grappling hook after our next update or a week after our next update. We got the Procoptodon a couple weeks after PC, and we're getting everything up to Gallimimus in about a week. (Which is a couple weeks after Galli and nearly a month after Dung Beetle and Dimetrodon were released on PC)

Gallimimus was released a week ago... >.< Not even that old yet

2 minutes ago, ImpureFrost said:

Gallimimus was released a week ago... >.< Not even that old yet

Exactly what I said? I said Galli will be released on Xbox next week along with Dimetro and Dung Beetle. I am aware it was released last week. That's why I said a couple weeks after it's initial release on PC. Dimetrodon and Dung Beetle make their appearance on Xbox a month after their release on PC.