We were promised something?

Drattz1971

Just now, raptorjesus666 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_pack

how is scorched earth not an expansion pack AND a stand-alone?

how is your map pack for titanfall, an expansion pack?

you might want to edit this wiki, and put in your own definition ;)

did you read the wiki you sent me?  ??

because i'm certain that it says "new areas"  and/or other things can be considered an expansion pack, and both of my examples have exactly those things... can you read?? a map pack IS an expansion. can you not comprehend that? i don't mean to insult you, but it seems that you only want an expansion pack to be what YOU believe it to be and not what it actually is. 

and to be fair, i also listed doom which has additional content and weapons with its DLC, which i would consider an expansion. if you weren't aware, it was previously paid DLC and switched to free.

just stop. your unstructured arguments do not make you look "witty" or "knowledgeable". 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Arkasaurio said:

Maybe it's that they're shutting down all legacy servers xD J/K that's cruel, but I couldn't help myself.

Deep inside me I wish they would do it. Would help me immensely part ways for good with Ark.

I guess I should feel the love they don't wanna break with a major part of their fanbase that harshly. 

But then again, Wildcard is like your soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend. She hasn't seen you in two weeks, but keeps texting you she loves you, all while raptoring with another dude.

Point of clarification about SE.  The only exclusive thing we purchased (long term) was the map.

That's it, it's never been a secret.  Everything else was inevitably going to find itself filtered throughout the game, as was intended and fully discussed on this forum and elsewhere. 

This got new content into everyones hands (eventually) and avoided pay-to-win aspects that could easily have been associated with certain things (like Wyverns).

If you own SE, you certainly have advantages (especially now) in related area's, but the only thing unique that you purchased was the SE map, it's varied and well detailed desert biomes, and the harsh environment there.

Claims otherwise are either uninformed, or simply untrue.

21 hours ago, raptorjesus666 said:

no

name me a game where the dlc became free

You mean DLC which was all for free 15 Years ago?

I can call u plenty even newer games

And this stuff was not cut out from game and sold extra no 15 years ago we became a second game literally for free because the DLCS had a lot of Playtime in it with very good Quality.

-Doom

- Pretty all Battlefield Games

enough?

Archived