Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

SHAYATHEGREAT

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dreads As @Harrist14 commented, people have allready refunded for the reason I stated.  Personally I'm quite happy with what I paid and what I got, not happy with the delays in bringing the game up or the outstanding issues.  But I have had a lot of fun with this game.  Even so, some people feel as though they did not get what they where promised and therefore are refunding.

I am pretty happy with the game, already managed to spend a lot of time in it. Even now restarting on a new server gives some extra fun times! The only thing I am bummed about is that I took a day off to be on time to claim a nice spot, but WC failed to meet the deadline :c

But that wouldn't be a reason for me to refund. The game isn't unplayable, because you can always play the story mode!

I am wondering what the status is on the EU-PVE-TheCenter servers. Can't they poke @lilpanda a bit and  see how much sweat is on his forehead? :D

5 minutes ago, Joanna said:

@Dreads As @Harrist14 commented, people have allready refunded for the reason I stated.  Personally I'm quite happy with what I paid and what I got, not happy with the delays in bringing the game up or the outstanding issues.  But I have had a lot of fun with this game.  Even so, some people feel as though they did not get what they where promised and therefore are refunding.

Yeah, I wouldn't ask for a refund because it is a great game and I definitely got my money's worth, and I generally don't ever try to refund anything even if it's bad. But people have done it

4 minutes ago, chickpoint said:

I am pretty happy with the game, already managed to spend a lot of time in it. Even now restarting on a new server gives some extra fun times! The only thing I am bummed about is that I took a day off to be on time to claim a nice spot, but WC failed to meet the deadline :c

But that wouldn't be a reason for me to refund. The game isn't unplayable, because you can always play the story mode!

I am wondering what the status is on the EU-PVE-TheCenter servers. Can't they poke @lilpanda a bit and  see how much sweat is on his forehead? :D

I would love to know what the status of the EU-PVE-TheCenter servers is..  I would really like to get started with my new ARK life :D

1 hour ago, electricblooz said:

Let's face it - they were completely unprepared for today.  Even things as small as ensuring splash screens were missed. (No, GP you're wrong, it's not petty it's MORE evidence of gross incompetence after TWO YEARS of beta testing that were wasted cramming useless content into the game that the vast majority of players will never attempt and may never even see).

It is a Game.  There are many more out there.  I feel I got my 19 dollars worth even with all of the ups and downs.  I am sure they will get it sorted out and back up.  

1 minute ago, Harrist14 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't ask for a refund because it is a great game and I definitely got my money's worth, and I generally don't ever try to refund anything even if it's bad. But people have done it

:D  IT's one of the reasons so many people moan when things go wrong.  People do love playing the game and when they cannot the frustration can be rather high, to say the least.  Especially when you are not informed about what is going on.

I have been playing on Official 49 and it crashed an hour after release, then about 20 mins ago, it crashed and i got kicked out again. Went to go back in and no official server 49. I see all of my old legacy servers. Also the server list loads correctly, then seems to drop to the bottom few servers listed and then looses the scroll bar so you can not scroll up.

End result, No new servers and I have to fight with the scroll bar.

I am on PC.

2 minutes ago, Joanna said:

:D  IT's one of the reasons so many people moan when things go wrong.  People do love playing the game and when they cannot the frustration can be rather high, to say the least.  Especially when you are not informed about what is going on.

Yea that's the only thing wrong today, we really could use a bit more of information. Even if it is in the form of some announcements.

1 minute ago, BudLite said:

I heard the were going to cut Europe out of it so us across the pond had more bandwidth and less lag ;) 

We are that big drain sucking all the latency away :D

4 minutes ago, Menzor said:

I have been playing on Official 49 and it crashed an hour after release, then about 20 mins ago, it crashed and i got kicked out again. Went to go back in and no official server 49. I see all of my old legacy servers. Also the server list loads correctly, then seems to drop to the bottom few servers listed and then looses the scroll bar so you can not scroll up.

End result, No new servers and I have to fight with the scroll bar.

I am on PC.

Must be on your side, change your mouse. 

This is pretty crazy atm..   on PC we have 214 legacy PVE servers in various modes and maps that are completely unsupported.  But..  we only have 36 new servers available that will have support.  This is for the NA/EU/OC regions.  This just seems very wrong, not to mention that virtually all of these 36 new servers are completely full.

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

This is pretty crazy atm..   on PC we have 214 legacy PVE servers in various modes and maps that are completely unsupported.  But..  we only have 36 new servers available that will have support.  This is for the NA/EU/OC regions.  This just seems very wrong, not to mention that virtually all of these 36 new servers are completely full.

You probably just need to get an xbox and come play with us when they are up.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

Archived