New Ragnarok Bosses!

AlphaCarno

40 minutes ago, AlphaCarno said:

Manticore gives the manticore armor skins on scorched earth.

It just gave me the manticore shield skin when I belted them up before.

And yes, as someone else remarked, dragon isn't as derpy in this fight. I actually got dragon down before I got the manticore down. Rock elementals though are great for getting rexs all blocked up and tangled.

1 hour ago, DCUOperv said:

It just gave me the manticore shield skin when I belted them up before.

And yes, as someone else remarked, dragon isn't as derpy in this fight. I actually got dragon down before I got the manticore down. Rock elementals though are great for getting rexs all blocked up and tangled.

you are talking about the bosses on rag yes? Also yea the manticore always gave the shield thats not a new one.

29 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

Soooo....let me get this straight, we gotta fight both bosses? Like the center bosses?

yes, but the dragon seems to stay in the air for a while not doing anything. So you probably hve enough time to kill the manticore then it. Also UNLIKE the center bosses there isn't nerfed profit, on the center you get next to no element compared to their counter parts on the island. Here its the full amount, 410 element for a round of alpha.

Just now, AlphaCarno said:

yes, but the dragon seems to stay in the air for a while not doing anything. So you probably hve enough time to kill the manticore then it. Also UNLIKE the center bosses there isn't nerfed profit, on the center you get next to no element compared to their counter parts on the island. Here its the full amount, 410 element for a round of alpha.

Thanks for the reply, so the alpha dragon is actually doable now?

31 minutes ago, Thorium said:

I dont like the new arena. Why do we even need a different arena? Now you can't unlock all tek engrams on Ragnarok you have to play on a cluster that includes island.

the center and ragnarok aren't dev made maps. They are other maps from modders made official. It makes sense for them to have unique bosses. And the main dev team doesn't make patches and whatnot to em, those are a separate group.

6 hours ago, AlphaCarno said:

you are talking about the bosses on rag yes? Also yea the manticore always gave the shield thats not a new one.

Yes I am. Derped my way through gamma earlier to get a handle on how the fight goes. And dragon seems to be hit and miss. It was right up in my face in my run. I've seen others report that it flew off, never to be seen again and they died/lost everything when the timer ran out.

3 hours ago, DCUOperv said:

Yes I am. Derped my way through gamma earlier to get a handle on how the fight goes. And dragon seems to be hit and miss. It was right up in my face in my run. I've seen others report that it flew off, never to be seen again and they died/lost everything when the timer ran out.

the times I tested it it never seemed to really land, I figured its a buffer for time to kill the manticore. Guess it is messed up xD. Needs to be patched, hopefully soon.

7 hours ago, AlphaCarno said:

the center and ragnarok aren't dev made maps. They are other maps from modders made official. It makes sense for them to have unique bosses. And the main dev team doesn't make patches and whatnot to em, those are a separate group.

They are official maps. Doesnt matters who makes them. They became official. And what makes sense about needing to have island in the cluster no matter what map you are playing?

Just now, Thorium said:

They are official maps. Doesnt matters who makes them. They became official. And what makes sense about needing to have have island in the cluster no matter what map you are playing?

Its not nice to HAVE to go to the island I do agree, and its inconvenient. But it does make sense to have(tho I can't sugar coat the center, completely messed up especially in element).

15 minutes ago, RoboKop said:

Ive heard that you can bring a quetz into the arena but you can't bring the platform saddle. If someone can confirm this for me I would really appreciate it. Also, please can someone let me know if you can bring in wyverns, griffins, rock golems, paracer (platform saddles) or giga's too.

I tested all the flyers except quetz(for some reason I forgot :P) doesn't look like they go in. Arenas the same as the island ones.

Archived