Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:49 PM, HastyBasher said:

Okay I understand. When will we get all the server multipliers and settings for console? Like all of them

Why would you think that we are getting a broken update that's all this is they can work on it all they want but it will always be just a broken game even when it releases they still won't be able to release working update 

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:49 PM, HastyBasher said:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for catching the "critical issues" before they ****ed us over, though as many have pointed out we try and plan around major game updates to reduce the risk of losing anything due to a change in the game. so my two cents is simply fire who ever let this update almost launch with "critical issues" and hire someone competent who will add in quality control steps to make sure any updates are 100% functional and compatible before a launch date is announced. 

though that said I would rather have the update pushed back and fixed rather than lose tames and building do to a "critical issue" that was ignored so good call but you will need to fix the underling issues in your quality control processes if you are going to maintain your player base.  

Just to rub it in a little but you all know Microsoft is closed on the 4th of July as it's a US public holiday. What that means is Xbox can't give you any updates which means no map, which means delays, which means 7th July minimum, which means someone in Wildcard overlooked a date lol. Which means more butthurt and rage lol 

3 minutes ago, GSD said:

Just to rub it in a little but you all know Microsoft is closed on the 4th of July as it's a US public holiday. What that means is Xbox can't give you any updates which means no map, which means delays, which means 7th July minimum, which means someone in Wildcard overlooked a date lol. Which means more butthurt and rage lol 

The updates and the new map Ragnarock will be released sometime in the next few weeks.....

1 hour ago, Everseeker said:

Wait... The choices were: patch & hotfix the next day... 

Or

Hold off UNTIL NEXT WEEK?, where it will get bogged down by everyone off for the 4th?

UMMM can we get a mulligan and go back to plan A please? 

Then the game would be unplayable for two weeks. It's probably not something that they can simply hotfix right away.

On 6/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, Jat said:

The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours...

I'm not sure my gameplay experience could any more sourer. Sourer? is that a word? IDK.

Seriously the game is so riddled with dupers at night you can barely play with all the and rollbacks

46 minutes ago, F1nchyStryd3r said:

Proved right again. Delayed. At least have the courtesy to tell us what the problem was. Oh well I suppose the update will be out before the robots take over and make us serve their zombie overlords.

I'll probably ask them to fix it!!!!

STILL NO NEWS ON THE UK COLLECTORS EDITION I SEE  >:(

Um lolz? Also, relax man you know they are doing a good job. They didn't even have to add a year's worth of free content, they could have released this game last year, but instead they decided to make the game better. Even if they do want to take the week off just to treat themselves before the big end push then I say let em.

1 hour ago, YhormTheGiant said:

Was announced to release last Friday, pushed back to Monday, then to Wednesday, then to Thursday, then to Friday, now to next week. Nice.

Pretty cray cray man, but I'd rather have a working version than a bugged version. Think of how many more bugs will be squashed as a result of this update? Bedsides when I read on Jeremy's Twitter that this was coming out last Friday I was honestly surprised the update as coming out so soon. Like what, 2 weeks after the last update?

i can't wait for the update i think its gonna be a rlly good and needed one but there is one thing that slightly bothers me that i saw in the fixing stuff and that is the fix for dino decreaseage in food consumtion while in statis.... like if u leave a area far away.. and things render out... creatures will still eat normaly im guessing.. thats kinda bothersome cause i play singleplayer and if i go on my travels caveing or killing sprees trying to level up ect: i wont know how long i need to be gone to be needed to be come back in time to feed my creatures i hope they dont starve to death cause of this. @w@

32 minutes ago, Dustiest-Ninja said:

Even if they do want to take the week off just to treat themselves before the big end push then I say let em.

MMMMMmmm no, I work a 12-18hr day, 6 days a week. Hell I'm thinking I be owed loads of time off, but I don't because it's my job!!!!

They couldn't release it last year as it wasn't finished. The free stuff was them finishing the game!

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived