Best way to move unconcious players?

Hello!

I've found a couple of high level players in the wilderness on a hardcore server, and I know they are from a tribe that used to be kind to new players, so I wish to save their unconcious bodies and put them in a small house, so that wild animals does not eat them.

But how do I efficiently move them halfway across the map?
Dragging them on foot is too dangerous
Dragging them with an argent is toooooo sloooooow

Anyone got any ideas or confirmed methods?

Thank you
John

4 hours ago, Jonathanasger said:

Hello!

I've found a couple of high level players in the wilderness on a hardcore server, and I know they are from a tribe that used to be kind to new players, so I wish to save their unconcious bodies and put them in a small house, so that wild animals does not eat them.

But how do I efficiently move them halfway across the map?
Dragging them on foot is too dangerous
Dragging them with an argent is toooooo sloooooow

Anyone got any ideas or confirmed methods?

Thank you
John

Very kind of you! I opened this thread expecting someone asking for trolling tactics and was very pleased :) 

@Jonathanasger may It happen they dont care about death? If they logged out on a non-safe place, thats an indication for me they are not afraid of death... and you might just waste your time and get not even a hearthful thanks for it...

At maximum, I would just get their loot, store it in my base and next time when they online I would give it back. 

(sorry if it is not an actual contribution on the solving of the problem, but maybe you should not waste on time on something what they wont thank for you... I became really pragmatist with my careless tribemates, who leave wyverns in the desert unguarded, going afk in the water etc... saved them once or twice, but I became so frustrated, because they kept doing it.. so I stopped to save their ass and now they have to live with their decision. And if they lose the wyvern and we see in the tribelog, their next task is clear: get a similar or better to the Tribe) 

Btw: putting a cage on a platform saddled animal with a ramp and putting them in it? 

Swap their gear around. Give the gear from bob 1 to bob 2 and the other way around. That will confuse the life out of them. 

Or if they have better gear than you. Steal it all and replace their stuff with yours. Leave a note on their body saying "found you naked, felt sorry for you so gave you my clothes" 

build a small 1x1 box on the edge of a really high cliff, place them inside it and put the door on the cliff side. So when they open it they fall to their deaths. Worth the time. 

Level up really fast before they wake up, have 15-20 high level bred Rex's, run the tek cave whilst carrying them with you. Explain to them when they wake up they've completed the tek cave unconscious. 

Build a complex maze with metal walls about 3 high and greenhouse roof, place them at the start and watch them run around like rats whilst laughing evilly. Remove weapons first. 

Drag them around and place them in multiple sexual positions. Take screenshots and await for them to wake up, blackmail them for goodies. 

Handcuf them and take them to the bottom of a cave. Leave a note on them saying "wanna play a game" 

9 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

@YUSHOETMI I think you totally missed the intentions of the OP :)

However I already tought about the maze thingie... but not as a good intention but as a little prank. I just wonder how I could create a good maze what is not solvable in 2 minutes... but I dont want to derail the topic :)

I was trying to persuade him to a more enjoyable outcome. They logged off in the wild, that's asking for it in my books haha. I'd do the same to my tribe members or allies if they did the same. 

I'd give them their gear back after I've had my fun. 

6 hours ago, szabiferi said:

@Jonathanasger may It happen they dont care about death? If they logged out on a non-safe place, thats an indication for me they are not afraid of death... and you might just waste your time and get not even a hearthful thanks for it...

I believe that they got raided and then lost their motivation to play. But given what they achieved back when they were active, I could imagine them coming back some day.

The reason that I do not built a small hut right where I find them is, firstly, I don't like unneccesary buildings, and It is safer where my base is.

Archived